Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

SG Cannon Plug

This is a discussion on SG Cannon Plug within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey guys, Been wanting to try this and was curious if anybody knew where it is available? If it is ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

SG Cannon Plug

Hey guys,

Been wanting to try this and was curious if anybody knew where it is available? If it is currently all sold out, what places stock it when it is available? Having a hard time finding anything out about this stuff.

Thanks
    Mike

Re: SG Cannon Plug

Believe it or not, I got mine via Australia, in a tin that had no prices, warning labels, or weight printed on it, just the Cannon Plug artwork. Just pulled up the first site encountered, which has it at the easy intro rate of $90 for an once and a half. And that's from Atlanta! That would be about the price of a new BWM at European tax rates, I would think.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney