Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Highway robbery

This is a discussion on Highway robbery within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I chock this up to being a noob and my two fatal charecter flaws: instant gratification and jumping head first ...

Highway robbery

I chock this up to being a noob and my two fatal charecter flaws: instant gratification and jumping head first into new hobbies. I stopped at CVS two days ago to get some CPT Black. A 1.5oz package cost me $8.26, and they don't carry pipe cleaners! I had the bright idea after seeing on the Cigars International site that CB was only $2.95. then I went yesterday to the actual CI store, and it was $4.95. Still almost 1/2 the price, but for $2.95 i did pick up a pouch of half and half.

No longer a community member.

Re: Highway robbery

That's insane dude! Particularly since you live in PA with virtually no taxes to speak of. I'll give you a hint from my experience...actual drugstores aren't the best place to buy "drugstore" tobaccos try the local grocer (not Food Lion, but local store) or maybe a non-chain gas station/quickmart kind of place.

I would also try the local head shops/cigarette stores. For reasons beyond me I always see them selling captain black. Also try the local wallyworld for a pouch of PA

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

CVS and Right Aid are two of the biggest rip offs!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix