Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Found my niche!

This is a discussion on Found my niche! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey there guys, happy almost new year. I just thought that I'd say, that over the past several weeks I've ...

Found my niche!

Hey there guys, happy almost new year. I just thought that I'd say, that over the past several weeks I've found my niche of tobaccos! I'm fond of VaPer blends, and english tobaccos. No more aromatics for me, with the exception of the two or three (cult blood red moon, Stanwell Melange, and another whose name escapes me). I've been smoking a lot of orlik golden slice, peter stokkebye navy luxe flake, Mississippi River, and a few others. I've taken up vaping lately (ahh, I know), but only the fruity flavors to really get my aromatic fix in, plus I can't smoke in the apartment, and it's getting pretty damn cold out this time of year.

Pipe'in Aint Easy

Re: Found my niche!

Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy View Post
    I've taken up vaping lately (ahh, I know), but only the fruity flavors to really get my aromatic fix in, plus I can't smoke in the apartment, and it's getting pretty damn cold out this time of year.
    I've been looking into vaping too...mainly to see how my body reacts to the PG in the juice to see how it compares with some of the allergy/irritation with pipe tobacoo...I haven't started it yet, but we will see what happens...It is -4 here right now and -16 with windchill. So no New Years Eve smoke for me!

Glad you've dropped the aros! Welcome to real pipe smoking now!
    It's been nice, while it lasted.