Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Wow. Seems like it's been FOREVER.............

This is a discussion on Wow. Seems like it's been FOREVER............. within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well. It has been a long long time since this one has graced the pages of this website. But it's ...

Full grown Puffer Fish parris001's Avatar

Wow. Seems like it's been FOREVER.............

Well. It has been a long long time since this one has graced the pages of this website. But it's not your fault, I assure you. Paranoia about "big brother" looking over my shoulder and seeing that I'm hanging out with miscreants like yourselves. And wanted a bigger slice in terms of life and health insurance because of it. Lol.

But to the main reason for my return. Some time back I ordered pipe tobacco online and was able to also purchase nasal snuff at the same time. I have to say, I really like the Kendal Whisky. I'm looking for a site that offers both pipe tobacco and nasal snuff under the same roof. And preferably here in the US as to not have to have to pay some sort of a tariff.

Full grown Puffer Fish LandonColby's Avatar

Re: Wow. Seems like it's been FOREVER.............

Well well well, glad to see you made it back!
    Unfortunately I don't know of any place that sell both with good selection. But Mr. Snuff has a huge selection of snuff, and snus and such, while still having a small selection of pipe tobacco.
    I have always had to purchase separately to get the best of both worlds though. Just a necessary evil to enjoy both.
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
    -Bertrand Russell

No longer a community member.

back to the pond!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tmoran's Avatar

Welcome back.

The only site I know stateside that sells both is Lil Brown and their snuff selection is very limited. They are also limited in which states they can ship to. You can thank the PACT Act which prevents retailers from shipping cigarettes and smokeless tobacco.

Full grown Puffer Fish parris001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmoran View Post

Welcome back.

The only site I know stateside that sells both is Lil Brown and their snuff selection is very limited. They are also limited in which states they can ship to. You can thank the PACT Act which prevents retailers from shipping cigarettes and smokeless tobacco.
    Isn't it truly lovely how free we are? Lol. Ah. I'll probably end up making separate purchases at two different places. Drats!!!!! I like to get the most for my shipping dollar. I guess the world has changed since I last ordered tobacco online. I've been living out of my stash in a Coleman cooler for quite some time now..............