Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By indigosmoke

Hello Gentlemen, from your old friend Mycroft

This is a discussion on Hello Gentlemen, from your old friend Mycroft within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; ...

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Smile Hello Gentlemen, from your old friend Mycroft

Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all with a well lit pipe in hand.

Itís been ages since I have been on the forum, but as I lit up my pipe today, I felt a longing to reconnect with some of the amazing men here on the forum who helped get me started on my Pipe Smoking journey, what has now been a number of years ago. Iíve been lurking here for the past hour or so, and what I have gathered is that a lot has happened and changed in my absence, but I am happy to be back. It has been such an honor to get to know many of the BOTL here on the forum, and I cannot wait to reconnect with old friends and meet new Brothers who enjoy the time-honored tradition of The Pipe.

Itís an honor to be back!

Yours,

Mycroft Holmes
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: Hello Gentlemen, from your old friend Mycroft

Welcome, Mr. Holmes. Welcome!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Thank you, My Good Man. It's indeed a pleasure to be back. And, I see we hail from the same state. Wonderful!!
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Scotch & Cigars

Welcome back sir!

Thank you, Rock. It is indeed nice to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Welcome back sir!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Wow, Mycroft, it is great to hear from you! Strangely enough, I just checked in with Puff after a long absence yesterday, and I've bee re-reading the Sherlock Holmes collection you so generously sent to me so you've been in my thoughts as well! Thanks again for that. It was a wonderful gift that has provided me with countless hours of pleasure.
    quo155 likes this.
    ďThe value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.Ē - Bismarck

Sather! Good to hear from you, brother.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Thanks guys, it's great to be back and to see old friends!