Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Here's some outdated photos of my stuff... I just got a sample pack from Altadis, and an extremely generous gentleman ...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Here's some outdated photos of my stuff... I just got a sample pack from Altadis, and an extremely generous gentleman from one of the other islands is sending me even more tobacco, so I've got more smokin' materials than you see here
    Started out with a single cob and a pouch of Captain Black, smoked that for about 6 months, now look at me, 3 months after chucking the worn-out cob :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-collection.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-tobaccos.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    i've barely been home to see my closet, shawn. hell, i'm in california right now, will be home for less than 18 hours on the 13th/14th before i head to Idaho... get back on the 27th.
    i need to clean up my dresser, where my pipe racks are, and my closet is out of space. i'll probably buy an igloo cooler eventually.

Good to know

Shawn

Dunhill Fetishist American Psycho-Analyst's Avatar

I wanted to bump this thread with a contribution of my own.

After a 17 year old nephew of Sigmund Freud refused a cigar his uncle offered him, Freud responded - "My boy, smoking is one of the greatest and least expensive pleasures that you may ever encounter in life. I can only feel sorry for you."

Here's my "cellar". Right next to the canned goods down in the basement. all my samples are in the wood box so they don't get lost

My favorite thread. Wanted to dig it up for the newest CS members.

Current collection:

After a 17 year old nephew of Sigmund Freud refused a cigar his uncle offered him, Freud responded - "My boy, smoking is one of the greatest and least expensive pleasures that you may ever encounter in life. I can only feel sorry for you."

http://www.myspace.com/theherfhouse

[SIZE="3"]"Cigars are not just My Passion, They're My Obsession!"[/SIZE]

Damn... what a collection. You'll have to me over some day .

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Arizona's Avatar

WOW some of you have an amazing selection of tobaccos! I'm one of those boring guys who only smokes ONE tobacco - I have a rotation of about 9 good pipes but for some reason I've always been a "one blend" smoker. For a long time it was "Burley Light" from TinderBox. But now lately it's been something called "Black n Gold" from a local tobacco shop here. Not sure what it even consists of but it's tastey, smooth and a nice dry smoke.

Seeing all these pics and hearing discussions of all these different blends makes me curious I must admit. I may have to try some variety for once in my life!
    Pipe smoker since 1981... 33 years and counting

I took a few pics tonight so I thought I would dig up this thread...

IHT

Wink

i've been meaning to update mine as well.

true, and if i had spent that $ on tobacco, i'd have a very impressive collection.

i came home to 2 boxes (and a package) today. was going to take a photo of my ebay winnings along with all the other stuff in my "closet cellar" to update how it looks now. can't find the damn camera.

EDITED: found the damn camera.

here's my "cellar" in the closet. the Tordenskjold VA slices was opened after this (and you'll see it in the next photo):

and what i'm currently smoking/have open:

OH, MAN, I GOTTA TAKE ANOTHER PICTURE!!! i almost cried when i saw my last update in here.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Arizona's Avatar

My tobacco stash would be a total bore to see... I'm a one blend smoker pretty much - I find what I like and stick with it! I've got about two pounds of it on hand in Mason jars stored in a dresser drawer.

I do confess that I picked up a little packet of Carter Hall and one of Half n Half after reading some posts here. They were OK but I'm still back to my Old Standby called "Black n Gold" - it's got a rich flavor and is a nice mild smoke.
    Pipe smoker since 1981... 33 years and counting

IHT

i took about 10 photos of my baccy, figured i'll only post one, cuz i work so efficiently like the govt. :bs

the hard part is getting it all back in my closet after midnight.
    that stack to the left of all the Rattrays is nothing but Escudo and a tin of older duhnill deluxe navy rolls (the red tin).
    i need to update my cellar.

the stuff in the very front row, from the 3 GLP tins on the left, over to the MC Anni on the right, is what i currently have open.
    what's not pictured are all the sample zip-locs and any of my bulk tobaccos in ceramic canisters.

just realized i have tins of Xmas Cheer from '94, '00, '03, '05, '06 x 2, '07.
    Last edited by IHT; 10-13-2007 at 01:18 AM.

JAK
    Full grown Puffer Fish

i took about 10 photos of my baccy, figured i'll only post one, cuz i work so efficiently like the govt. :bs

the hard part is getting it all back in my closet after midnight.
    that stack to the left of all the Rattrays is nothing but Escudo and a tin of older duhnill deluxe navy rolls (the red tin).
    i need to update my cellar.

the stuff in the very front row, from the 3 GLP tins on the left, over to the MC Anni on the right, is what i currently have open.
    what's not pictured are all the sample zip-locs and any of my bulk tobaccos in ceramic canisters.

just realized i have tins of Xmas Cheer from '94, '00, '03, '05, '06 x 2, '07.

Wow, that is one beautiful collection.

IHT

wow is right. i owe it all to these guys. i've been bombed too many times, and i won the "pipe tobacco lottery" one month - i've probably paid for a tin of Bracken Flake and that's it.

just got done organizing, i sure do have a lot more room when i do it and my wife hasn't been in there without supervision. time for bed.

You're not a fan of Escudo then?

That's one hell of a collection and there's more you say?
    I guess the guys here are too generous for your own good.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast