Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Here's mine. 5 yrs of work...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Here's mine. 5 yrs of work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-storage.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-storage2.jpg  

IHT

Wink Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Quote Originally Posted by bosipipes View Post
    wow. nice.

and LATE welcome to the pipe forum (since this is your first post).

i'm going to assume that you're the famed pipemaker, Kirk Bosi? very nice work.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Awaiting Confirmation

Very nice setup you got there. And welcome to CS and the pipe forum.

JAK
    Full grown Puffer Fish

Great setup, I really need to start collecting more tobacco. My collection is pretty wimpy compared to you guys.

Wow guys so I just found this thread and I look threw
    every page, and this is just awesome! At the moment I don't have a
    pipe because I don't have much cash now but I'll be looking
    into it some time in the future. I only know a little bit about pipes
    so anyones help would be much appreciated! Can someone
    give me a link where I can buy a good pipe at some point and some
    good pipe baccy? I have so much to learn, its like starting all over
    again, I know cigars, but pipes is a hole new thing haha.

Cigar smoking should be two hours of enjoyment, not of punishment.

- Orlando Padron

Just a couple weeks in with more on the way...

[size=1]ShackHerf.com [/size]| [size=1]Cigar reviews & ratings[/size] | [size=1]Cigar accessories[/size] | [size=1]Humidity Beads [/size]

GAW

You're building up quite a collection there Todd - now to keep from opening up all those tins at once - a pipe smokers nemesis! Jerry
    "Many men go fishing their entire lives without knowing it is not fish they are after." Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by GAW View Post
    You're building up quite a collection there Todd - now to keep from opening up all those tins at once - a pipe smokers nemesis! Jerry
    Thanks Jerry! I'm sure most of it looks familiar.
    [size=1]ShackHerf.com [/size]| [size=1]Cigar reviews & ratings[/size] | [size=1]Cigar accessories[/size] | [size=1]Humidity Beads [/size]

IHT

Wink Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LouDog View Post
    Wow guys so I just found this thread and I look threw every page, and this is just awesome!
    IHT - wow, who knew we even existed down here?

At the moment I don't have a pipe because I don't have much cash now but I'll be looking into it some time in the future. I only know a little bit about pipes so anyones help would be much appreciated!
    IHT - can't help until you know what it is you need help with and ask it in the right topic.

Can someone give me a link where I can buy a good pipe at some point and some good pipe baccy?
    IHT - yes, there are 2 sticky topics that i list in my response below. i don't think you'll find too many links for pipes in a topic about photos of tobacco, though.

HERE'S ANOTHER YOU CAN START WITH that many have found useful.

I have so much to learn, its like starting all over
    again, I know cigars, but pipes is a hole new thing haha.

sorry to come off like a blunt jackass, but have you bothered to read the rest of this forum at all? just a teeny-weeny-tiny bit? y'know, like all the STICKIES at the top of the pipe forum page?

and if you need help, what kind? if you have questions, do a search, if that doesn't turn up anything, ask away in another topic (not this one about pictures of ppls current tobacco collections), maybe another topic doesn't have the answer you're looking for, but you may learn something new...

again, sorry, but what i got from your post is that you're new, you're excited, you chose this topic to ask people for advice for some crazy reason without having to do any legwork on your own, like possibly opening up the many sticky topics that have A) pipe websites, B) FAQ/Getting Started/101. those would be 2 great places to start, instead of asking for advice in a topic dedicated to photos of current collections.

and welcome to the pipe forum, love the enthusiasm, now focus that on reading some of the stickies for a bit, then try a search or two on questions you may have, if they aren't answered, feel free to ask away and we'll all help as best we can. this is a community, some give and take is involved, so give us your effort into helping yourself to what we have already provided.

again, not trying to be a dick, but... uh... yep... this isn't the bombs/pass/trades forum you're stepping into, act accordingly is all i, and the guys who've been here for a very long while and don't want it turning into the bombs/pass/trades forum, ask in return.

"To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Very nice collection, I'll bet you come across stuff you forgot you even had.
    As a simple man, I hope for... prosperity for my friends, love from my family, a few ribbons of tobacco, and a cold beer.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    sorry to come off like a blunt jackass, but have you bothered to read the rest of this forum at all? just a teeny-weeny-tiny bit? y'know, like all the STICKIES at the top of the pipe forum page?

and if you need help, what kind? if you have questions, do a search, if that doesn't turn up anything, ask away in another topic (not this one about pictures of ppls current tobacco collections), maybe another topic doesn't have the answer you're looking for, but you may learn something new...

again, sorry, but what i got from your post is that you're new, you're excited, you chose this topic to ask people for advice for some crazy reason without having to do any legwork on your own, like possibly opening up the many sticky topics that have A) pipe websites, B) FAQ/Getting Started/101. those would be 2 great places to start, instead of asking for advice in a topic dedicated to photos of current collections.

and welcome to the pipe forum, love the enthusiasm, now focus that on reading some of the stickies for a bit, then try a search or two on questions you may have, if they aren't answered, feel free to ask away and we'll all help as best we can. this is a community, some give and take is involved, so give us your effort into helping yourself to what we have already provided.

again, not trying to be a dick, but... uh... yep... this isn't the bombs/pass/trades forum you're stepping into, act accordingly is all i, and the guys who've been here for a very long while and don't want it turning into the bombs/pass/trades forum, ask in return.

okay thanks, the thing is I don't know what i'm looking for.
    but I find questions that i want to know then ill ask.

uh and i didn't think this was a bomb/pass/trade forum?
    all I did was ask about pipes.
    Cigar smoking should be two hours of enjoyment, not of punishment.

- Orlando Padron

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

pm sent to Loudog with some helpful suggestions!

Dunhill Fetishist American Psycho-Analyst's Avatar

Bump:

After a 17 year old nephew of Sigmund Freud refused a cigar his uncle offered him, Freud responded - "My boy, smoking is one of the greatest and least expensive pleasures that you may ever encounter in life. I can only feel sorry for you."

While visiting my girlfriend's family for Thanksgiving I stopped by a B&M near their house & was surprised to find a few Murray's tins... Looking forward to trying these

Sometimes I wonder.......

That Light Flake is pretty good stuff!

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast