Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I started piping in early September. Started with a cob and a pouch of Capn Black White. Learned how to ...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

I started piping in early September. Started with a cob and a pouch of Capn Black White.

Learned how to sterilize and refurb estates, and filled up a rack quickly. Some still haven't been smoked, none are expensive, a couple are of dubious smoking quality, but it's been a fun experience.

My meager cellar so far. I keep all my baccy in a bureau in the living room.
    On the left in the two small mason jars is Old Gowrie, and the smaller one beneath the OG sealed tin is a 50:50 mix of OG and Old Ironsides. Yum!

The big bailtop on the right is Trout Stream. The baggies up front are bulk EMP, Frenchy's Vanilla Ice, and some unremarkable Lane aromatic.

Oh, and the Penzance up front is open too. Yummy!!!

"You have the right, not to be killed..."
    The Clash, Know Your Rights

Just got everything organized in the cabinet-humi conversion - got an extra long drawer to store the pipe-tobaccy and accessories:

+ =

Young Puffer Fish Mandrakespain's Avatar

I have put a picture of my pipes in another thread, here my small stash:

Basically a few MacBarens, Borkum Riff, Dunhill (EMP, Nightcap & 965), some Balkan Sasieni, the two varieties of Capstan, some SG navy Flake, St Bruno Flake (and RR), and the Bulk is Penzance....more to come.

Regards
    Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by American Psycho-Analyst View Post
    My favorite thread. Wanted to dig it up for the newest CS members.

Current collection:

Wow! What a great thread. I am pretty sure I won't be able to amass stocks like these. It's nice to have a reference to show my fiancee when she gives grief about my own modest spending.

Thanks guys for continually bumping so that I could come across this great read. I've always been a fan of picture books. j/k

I did notice the matches in AP-A's collection. It so happened that I found this earlier today. Vintage(new) Match Tins.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.c View Post
    little update on my cellar added a few tins since last time

This looks a lot like the set up at Low Country Tobacco (smokingpipes.com).
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

If no one minds I'm gonna bump this back up. In short - this thread rules and I'm always interested in seeing peoples collections. I'm gonna have to post a pic of my little pipe drawer when I get back to school.
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel ReserveĀ® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Here's my modest stock
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Do you guys put all your bulk in jars. I have a few ziplock bags that have small amounts in them. I hate to have jars for everything, stacked everywhere. The smell also fills the room when the tobacco is in bags, I dont mind but the wife does.
    [SIZE="1"]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it is too late to stop reading it[/SIZE].

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Here's my modest stock

Looks pretty darn good to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by OilMan View Post
    Do you guys put all your bulk in jars. I have a few ziplock bags that have small amounts in them. I hate to have jars for everything, stacked everywhere. The smell also fills the room when the tobacco is in bags, I dont mind but the wife does.
    Jars or something that seals better and keeps air out better than zip-lock bags are a must. Otherwise your tobacco will dry out pretty darn quick.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OilMan View Post
    I wouldn't even try to keep bulk in plastic bags unless it was a very small quantity that wasn't going to be around long

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Looks pretty darn good to me!!
    Thanks Hollywood. As you can see, I'm saving all kinds of money since I started giving up the cigarettes

MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

reorganized and inventoried today. didn't take long! guess i need to go shopping!?

That Blowfish you did is absolutely beautiful.
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6114&dateline=1204429  725

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    reorganized and inventoried today. didn't take long! guess i need to go shopping!?

Go shopping!!! I would be a happy as a bug in a rug, and smoked out if I had that extensive of a collection!
    [SIZE="1"]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it is too late to stop reading it[/SIZE].

cain't spell Laphroaig

[ogling every cellar system]

Wow. Here I thought I was going great with all my tins, baggies and pipes in one place (piled into a big canvas Filson bag).

Thank you everyone for putting up some inspiring pics!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast