Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by IHT i took about 10 photos of my baccy, figured i'll only post one, cuz i work ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    i took about 10 photos of my baccy, figured i'll only post one, cuz i work so efficiently like the govt. :bs

the hard part is getting it all back in my closet after midnight.
    that stack to the left of all the Rattrays is nothing but Escudo and a tin of older duhnill deluxe navy rolls (the red tin).
    i need to update my cellar.

the stuff in the very front row, from the 3 GLP tins on the left, over to the MC Anni on the right, is what i currently have open.
    what's not pictured are all the sample zip-locs and any of my bulk tobaccos in ceramic canisters.

just realized i have tins of Xmas Cheer from '94, '00, '03, '05, '06 x 2, '07.
    Just found this thread and saw this.. WOW..! is all I can say.. I wonder how large the stack has gotten now that people are buying up dunhill like mad..?

Bump.

I've noticed tons of new members in the pipe area lately. Didn't want you guys to miss this post. Show us your cellars. I recently moved into a new house and need to post my new cellar pics.

No longer a community member.

I forgot about this thread, haha I love it.

No longer a community member.

I'll have to get a picture taken tomorrow, thanks for bumping this, I wondered if there was a thread like this around here

Just wow at some of those collections. Would take a pic of what I got but I'm left with only one tin of FVF, wich will probably last me for a week or so

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes buzkirk's Avatar

I am such a noob to this, but here goes, this is my current baccy collection

Already finished off a 100g tin of MB Vanilla Cream and a pack of Altadis Blue Note

Tom
    The early bird may catch the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese !

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Well I'm just gettin started but here is a shot of my cellar setup. My wife was gonna donate the cabinet to goodwill, I offered to recycle it for her! It'll hold 12 half pint mason's per section. I'm workin on just fillin the front halves up at the moment. I've been buying 1 & 2 ounces of stuff from the B&M and placed an order from 4 noggins. Figured the jars would be better for storage then the baggies it all came in.

All mine are still in boxes from the move. I may break them out this evening jsut to see what all I have. Keep the pics coming.
    Proud supporter of Reel Recovery.
    www.reelrecovery.org

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Legit cabinet KC, very nice
    My sad cellar

Wow, this is a neat thread...gives me something to look forward to when I get home...I am sure the Mrs. will like that.

Right now my cellar is a ziploc bag in a MOLLE pouch on my IBA.

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Some pouches (and several Virginians in the mason jars). Of course the Cpt. Black is obvious, while there are also a couple of blends from Europe (one Italy, one Czech Republic).

Aromatics.

English

And my shelf.
    My sad cellar

Not bad looking collections. This is my unopened collection. There are six bailtops in the back with EMP, Blackwoods Flake, 2015, Balkan Sobranie, 5100, and Nightcap.

My opened tins stay in the garage. Will have to get a shot of them as well.
    Proud supporter of Reel Recovery.
    www.reelrecovery.org

Quote Originally Posted by Vrbas View Post
    Some pouches (and several Virginians in the mason jars). Of course the Cpt. Black is obvious, while there are also a couple of blends from Europe (one Italy, one Czech Republic).

Aromatics.

English

And my shelf.
    I noticed they sit above your clothes. Must make the closet smell real nice.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

My tobacco collection photo (in this thread) on April 2007

Today...Oct 2008

Did someone say "SLOPE"!
    Last edited by Blaylock; 10-28-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Estate Pipe Whore morefifemusicanyone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vrbas View Post

Aromatics.

English

And my shelf.
    Nice collection!

Those short jars look like a great size for storing pipe tobac. A little better looking than your standard mason jars too imho.
    Where did my signature go?

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast