Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Maybe I'm looking at the picture wrong, Dale, but I think I see a couple of things that aren't the ...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Maybe I'm looking at the picture wrong, Dale, but I think I see a couple of things that aren't the Prince! You've ruined my image of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Maybe I'm looking at the picture wrong, Dale, but I think I see a couple of things that aren't the Prince! You've ruined my image of you.
    PA is by far my fav, everyday smoke of choice. But there are times when I enjoy other tobaccos. Variety is the spice of life after all.
    Dale

Young Puffer Fish

I just looked through all 21 pages of this thread in one sitting and now I'm desperately trying to resist the urge to go on a spending spree.

Amazing collections everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gooding View Post
    I just looked through all 21 pages of this thread in one sitting and now I'm desperately trying to resist the urge to go on a spending spree.

Amazing collections everyone.
    Giiiiiiiiiive iiiiiiiin..........you know you want to!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Full grown Puffer Fish

i see you got the tobacco galleria tobacco in a ziplock you could probably leave it the sun for say 25 years and it would still need some drying time

Quote Originally Posted by mike t View Post
    i see you got the tobacco galleria tobacco in a ziplock you could probably leave it the sun for say 25 years and it would still need some drying time
    LOL, very true!
    Dale

Puffer Fish with many spikes Diodon nepheligina's Avatar

Mine seems to have acquired the ability to reproduce, cross-breed, and mutate. New different looking babies keep showing up all the time...
    "When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. " ~Mark Twain

Puffer Fish with some spikes KBibbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan View Post
    Good Evening Folks.

I finally got around to taking a few pics of most of the stuff I have in my cellar. Most of the tins are closed and the little tupperwares contain the contents of tins already opened.
    The baggies are stuff I just received or stuff that was gifted to me by the guy at the local B&M pipe place. ( the darker labeled bags on the left of the rack )

You can see my meager pipe line-up... Nothing too fancy. ( About 12 , including the Meer )
    ( Now you can tell why I posted in the WTT thread that I am in need of a piperack ..)

I realize I can not compare to some collections I have seen you gents with.
    But It is my humble start.. and most of all, I am enjoying myself.
    This is in my basement mancave.. It is consistantly about 55-60 degrees , provided I dont turn the heat on.

Also thought I would throw a shot in of my lowly cigar assortment ( Minus a few since the picture was taken) for old time sake.. I'll burn through them slowly .. But I haven't had the urge to purchase any more lately.. LOL ) Yea, I know this is the pipe section of our forum.. But its still leaf tobacco.. Just rolled and packed differently.

As always, Comments and feedback welcome.

More to follow.

Vinny
    Holy hell, now I see why you were able to do some bombing. Very nice selection there. Actually, since you posted your cigars, I have a friend who wants to try cigars and I told him I would ask around about good cigars that can be found easily for about $10-15? (Sorry about the massive quote, and about the off-topic question, I just dare not venture outside of the safety of the pipe realm )

Wow, I just looked at my stash & it looks quite meager compared to now

Anybody else have a cellar you'd like to post?
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Mine has grown a bit too...

The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

Gorgeous collection of baccy all.

I am stuck in 'unable to handle the growth mode'.
    A year ago I bought a nice little rolling plastic cabinet for $15 and it was good to house a lot of stuff but not nearly enough as I have now. I am overflowing into two big cartons. I am working on getting everything in proper order. I have to move everything to my current book / CD storage. A nice large cabinet that should easily house everything.

Amazing collections!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

THANK GOD for this thread! I was really thinking I was going crazy with trying different tobaccos and all. Now this is justification!

Thanks to everyone who posted. Now I can go out and get more and not feel I'm overdoing it!!!!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

I am seriously worried about my future now. Great collections!

Puffer Fish with some spikes beefytee's Avatar

so jealous of all of you

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast