Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Sweet Baby Jesus!.. Some of ya'll intend to be buried with your tobacco cause your never going to be able ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Sweet Baby Jesus!.. Some of ya'll intend to be buried with your tobacco cause your never going to be able to puff it all up in this lifetime..

I must admit I'm inspired,and awed at your honorable displays I tip my hat to you all..

Good Karma
    Tal~
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Talon View Post
    Sweet Baby Jesus!.. Some of ya'll intend to be buried with your tobacco cause your never going to be able to puff it all up in this lifetime..

I must admit I'm inspired,and awed at your honorable displays I tip my hat to you all..

Good Karma
    Tal~
    I intend to smoke every last bit

So, where's the pic of your cellar?
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Here is my humble cellar. Some of your guys collections amaze me.

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Please please please tell me you are not using the Midnight Moonshine to clean your pipes. You could at least use Georgia Moon if you wanted to use corn whiskey. That stuff's too good to use like that.
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Talon View Post

Good Karma
    Tal~
    I ain't never gonna die
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
    Please please please tell me you are not using the Midnight Moonshine to clean your pipes. You could at least use Georgia Moon if you wanted to use corn whiskey. That stuff's too good to use like that.
    I knew that was coming. LOL I look at it this way. If I have to do some work and clean I am gonna enjoy myself. So when the pipes come out so does a frosted mason jar. It serves two purpose for me. Enjoy a drink, and clean the pipes. Plus my pipes deserve only the best right?

I could be wrong, but that looks like a huge jar of Anny Kake in the back?

Also, how's the cob plug?

Nice cellar TW!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    I could be wrong, but that looks like a huge jar of Anny Kake in the back?

Also, how's the cob plug?

Nice cellar TW!

Actually the huge jar is the Tambo stuff. But there is some AnniKake in the very back.

The cob plug is unusual, they say it is the plug version of 1792. And they have a lot in common, but I find the Cob to be sweeter and a bit less potent in the nicotine department ( but still enough to get a. lil kick). It is one of my comfort baccys. I go to it when nothing elso sounds good.

rrb

Everytime I look at these my mouth waters...
    Maybe I'm turning into a dog!
    A distant pipe smoke on the horizon,
    I turned to look but it was gone...

BUMP!
    The world is a better place when the Buffalo Bills are winning.

CWL

Some of my cigars, metal tinned pipe tobacco & pipes. I keep the mason jars and "cat food" tins in the closet.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Wow, nice cellar and pipe collection Charles!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    Wow, nice cellar and pipe collection Charles!

That's an awesome set up you have there!

Not mine, but I wish it was:

My meager cellar is here:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-img_7078.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-img_7079.jpg  

Nice looking cellars there guys!

Jesse, quality over quantity my friend.

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast