Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Thanks guys...

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Thanks guys

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Here's a little update on the progress of my Tobacco Cellar. It has been about 4 months since the first picture was taken, and as you can see, I'm making some progress as time goes by.

June 2011
    [/IMG]

October 2011
    [IMG][/IMG]

Looking good Sather!

Thanks Jason,
    It's still not that impressive compared to some of these MASSIVE Cellars that some of our fellow BOTL have. But I'm seeing at least some growth in my cellar. So that's something to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewShooter View Post
    Looking good Sather!

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft Holmes View Post
    Thanks Jason,
    It's still not that impressive compared to some of these MASSIVE Cellars that some of our fellow BOTL have. But I'm seeing at least some growth in my cellar. So that's something to be proud of.
    Plenty to be happy about in that collection! Besides, it's not really a competition.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Wow...beautiful collections guys! These last few cellars look great and have some great organization! WTG fellows!

Maybe I can get busy on jarring my baccy this weekend...especially since my Cowboys don't play until Monday!

In the meantime...y'all keep these photos rolling!!!
    Hmm, still haven't seen pics of your collection...
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Leading Puffer Fish

(This is the thread I was originally looking for, it had fallen way back...)
    I figured I'd post an updated picture of my pipes and tobacco... This is everything but the mason jars...

Photobucket
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick S. View Post
    I figured I'd post an updated picture of my pipes and tobacco... This is everything but the mason jars...
    Woot! Now, where are the jars?! LOL OK, I found them a few posts away. Nice start Nick.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

[QUOTE=Nick S.;3443355](This is the thread I was originally looking for, it had fallen way back...)

Nice cellar Nick. It's looking good for sure!!
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Young Fish

Here's what I've acquired over the couple months I've been smoking pipe.

Edit: Finally got the picture working... ish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-fqgnul.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-photo-6-.jpg  
    Last edited by jodymcd; 11-28-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Leading Puffer Fish

[QUOTE=Mycroft Holmes;3443439]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick S. View Post

Nice cellar Nick. It's looking good for sure!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Woot! Now, where are the jars?! LOL OK, I found them a few posts away. Nice start Nick.
    Thanks guys.

I will try to get an updated pic of what the jars look like once I reorganize them.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Wow, Nick! Quite the collection!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Well I hope some day to be able to put up pictures of my collection. As of right now I don't think pictures of baggies would suffice....
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Very nice Nick! Next time we have to go to Virginia to visit the monster-in-law, I'm coming over to stay with you instead! We'll have a tin opening party!!

Funny story - my brother-in-law was here two weeks ago to visit and I was showing him my cabinet (he smoked a pipe once upon a time), and as I was playing around in the cabinet, I turned to see him opening a sealed tin in order to smell the contents. I was in slow motion like in the movies "nooooooo!". Luckily it was Christmas cheer, which I was planning to open soon anyway, so no harm done... I have, however, since relocated my sealed tins to the closet in the bedroom!

I don't think pictures of baggies would suffice
    Depends on whats in the baggies.....
    Pipe Tobacco Lotto winner for July 2014!

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast