Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 685

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; finally cleaned out my closet!...

  
  1. #496

    Subcomandante Pipeos EvoFX's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    finally cleaned out my closet!


  2. #497

    Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by EvoFX View Post
    finally cleaned out my closet!
    The insides of all those jars look pretty dirty, better call up your nearest pipe buddy and clean 'em out

  3. #498

    Brewing Guy BrewShooter's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Holy carp, that picture suddenly reminded me I have a year old sixer of Bigfoot I was going to crack open for the holiday season!!!!
    The cake is a lie!

  4. #499

    Obscured By Clouds PinkFloydFan's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Oh Well,

    Its been a while.

    Here is some of it.
















    Just popped a tin.. Can ya guess? Review to follow



    Peace ,

    Vin
    Last edited by PinkFloydFan; 12-08-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: aded a
    " Wish You Were Here " - Pink Floyd
    ** Vin's Updated Cellar Stash ** ....

  5. #500

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan View Post
    Oh Well,

    Its been a while.

    Here is some of it.














    Just popped a tin.. Can ya guess? Review to follow



    Peace ,

    Vin
    Looks like Kajun Kake... I am almost certain it is a C&D kake... Nice stash you got going on there though...
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

  6. #501

    Jungle Revo Racer TanZ2005's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    wow Awesome collections. My 2 little Bags of this and a tin left of that LOL isn't anything to even talk about.

    James
    For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

  7. #502

    Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Wow, there's some great leaf there! Nice collection, Vin!

  8. #503

    Obscured By Clouds PinkFloydFan's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan View Post
    Oh Well,

    Its been a while.

    Here is some of it.
















    Just popped a tin.. Can ya guess? Review to follow



    Peace ,

    Vin
    Thank you, I need to take a few shots of the cigars next.

    PS.. Please disregard the .40 cal JHP's on top of the Irish Flake. LOL
    Last edited by PinkFloydFan; 12-08-2011 at 09:58 PM.
    " Wish You Were Here " - Pink Floyd
    ** Vin's Updated Cellar Stash ** ....

  9. #504

    Brewing Guy BrewShooter's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by TanZ2005 View Post
    My 2 little Bags of this and a tin left of that LOL isn't anything to even talk about.
    Nonsense James, it is pipe tobacco and THAT is worth celebrating!
    The cake is a lie!

  10. #505

    Obscured By Clouds PinkFloydFan's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewShooter View Post
    Nonsense James, it is pipe tobacco and THAT is worth celebrating!
    +1 Yes it is ..

    Vin
    " Wish You Were Here " - Pink Floyd
    ** Vin's Updated Cellar Stash ** ....

  11. #506

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader DanR's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan View Post
    Thank you, I need to take a few shots of the cigars next.

    PS.. Please disregard the .40 cal JHP's on top of the Irish Flake. LOL

    I noticed those right away, sitting there as a message to passersby of what is truly important to this man!

    Is that Kajun Kake in the last picture? I've never had it, but it looks good enough to eat!!

  12. #507

    Obscured By Clouds PinkFloydFan's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I noticed those right away, sitting there as a message to passersby of what is truly important to this man!

    Is that Kajun Kake in the last picture? I've never had it, but it looks good enough to eat!!
    The JHP's are to warn those who would dare tamper with my tobacco stash. You are correct, they also work nice as a Pipe tamp.. LOL .

    ( Not really, It's just easier to pull one extra round off my shelf for mag loading, after I rack the slide and place one in the chamber.. because 12+1 in the Beretta , is better then just 12.. LOL. Right?

    And that is Kajun Kake... It is some very tasty stuff.

    I actually took a few nice pics of the whole untinning and rub out process for a review I will do shortly.

    Thank you Sir.

    -Vin
    " Wish You Were Here " - Pink Floyd
    ** Vin's Updated Cellar Stash ** ....

  13. #508

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan View Post
    The JHP's are to warn those who would dare tamper with my tobacco stash. You are correct, they also work nice as a Pipe tamp.. LOL .

    ( Not really, It's just easier to pull one extra round off my shelf for mag loading, after I rack the slide and place one in the chamber.. because 12+1 in the Beretta , is better then just 12.. LOL. Right?

    And that is Kajun Kake... It is some very tasty stuff.

    I actually took a few nice pics of the whole untinning and rub out process for a review I will do shortly.

    Thank you Sir.

    -Vin
    I thought so...
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

  14. #509

    Obscured By Clouds PinkFloydFan's Avatar


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick S. View Post
    I thought so...
    Do you like the Kake bro. ?

    " Wish You Were Here " - Pink Floyd
    ** Vin's Updated Cellar Stash ** ....

  15. #510

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydFan View Post
    Do you like the Kake bro. ?

    I haven't had any yet, but I do have a tin of it aging in my cellar, actually it is just far down my list of new things to try.
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •