Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; ...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman22 View Post
    Cool story!
    Boba Fett crashes wedding raincoaster

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Hello Again Gentlemen,

I hope all of you are well. I just moves to a new house, and I thought I would update the photo of my Tobacco Cellar, since it has grown a bit. It's still not nearly as EPIC as many of the cellars I have seen here. but, hopefully I'll get there one day!!
    Here are some pictures of the cellar as of today, and I'll also include a picture of my cellar from just about a year ago...Note the slippery slope.

Happy Smoking!!
    -Mycroft

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-satherstobaccocellarjune2011.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-top-cellar-aug-2012.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-full-cellar-aug-2012.jpg   Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-bottom-cellar-aug-2012.jpg  
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

First mohawk, last mohawk Magnificent_Bastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft Holmes View Post
    Hello Again Gentlemen,

I hope all of you are well. I just moves to a new house, and I thought I would update the photo of my Tobacco Cellar, since it has grown a bit. It's still not nearly as EPIC as many of the cellars I have seen here. but, hopefully I'll get there one day!!
    I dunno, looks pretty epic to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft Holmes View Post
    Hello Again Gentlemen,

...Note the slippery slope.

Happy Smoking!!
    -Mycroft
    Lookin' good, Sather! Noted!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

My wife picked me up a nice little cabinet for the office. Tonight I finally got around to emptying out the cooler and gathering up my pipes to fill the aforementioned gift. I'm sure I'll play with it a bit more. but tonight's goal was simply to get everything on the shelves.

Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by mcgreggor57 View Post
    My wife picked me up a nice little cabinet for the office. Tonight I finally got around to emptying out the cooler and gathering up my pipes to fill the aforementioned gift. I'm sure I'll play with it a bit more. but tonight's goal was simply to get everything on the shelves.

Niiiiiice. Just send me everything on the second shelf.

Very nice Gregg! I like a lots of things about that cabinet. Very classy looking. The drawers up top will be nice for holding pipe cleaners and supplies. I also like how you've labeled the jars on the tops, which will make it easy to glance down and grab what you're looking for (also easier to change them out - just toss the lids). All my jars are in a kitchen cabinet at eye level, so I have to label on the sides, which is a pain to change the labels. It usually requires goo-gone and elbow grease.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Very nice Gregg! I like a lots of things about that cabinet. Very classy looking. The drawers up top will be nice for holding pipe cleaners and supplies. I also like how you've labeled the jars on the tops, which will make it easy to glance down and grab what you're looking for (also easier to change them out - just toss the lids). All my jars are in a kitchen cabinet at eye level, so I have to label on the sides, which is a pain to change the labels. It usually requires goo-gone and elbow grease.
    Thanks Dan, I had to double check the photo to make sure the drawers weren't open. LOL. That's exactly what's in them. Before it's all over, I'm sure the baccy will be re-arranged. I originally kept the jars in a workbench drawer and it only made sense to label the tops. Happy accident that it still works well.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jogi's Avatar

My humble "cellar"

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-p1010098.jpg

The Petersons

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-p1010103.jpg

The OTCs, including Captain Black Golden/White/Royal, Amphora Full Aroma and Half & Half. I also jarred the opened tin of EMP in the bottle with the sticker.

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-p1010104.jpg

The SGs and Erinmores

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-p1010101.jpg

My collection from two months ago...

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-p4200093.jpg

Maturing Puffer Fish

Here is the start of my little tobaccy corner not a ton of baccy to it yet but I should have a good shipment to sort through next week now that I have found blends I like. Also 3 nice estate pipes on the way. Time to start looking for a nice pipe rack!

I tend to keep the humidor full of goodies with and extra in the closet.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Figured id post some updated pics of my cellar and pipes. Currently i have 24 Comoy's, 5 Mastro de Paja's, 4 Ser Jacopo's, 4 Ascorti's, 10 Kaywoodies, 2 Charatans, 3 Sav's, a Don Carlos 2 note, an Il Duca, a Sasieni 4 dot, A Stanwell, an Ardor, a John Calich, a Dunhill Root Briar, and 9 Michael Kabiks (2nd from last picture) 2 of which are unsmoked, and a bunch of other knock around pipes and cobs. I found a decent amount of them at swap meets or yard sales and refurbished them in my free time. Sorry for the bad pics cell phone...

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Da Masta View Post
    Figured id post some updated pics of my cellar and pipes. Currently i have 24 Comoy's, 5 Mastro de Paja's, 4 Ser Jacopo's, 4 Ascorti's, 10 Kaywoodies, 2 Charatans, 3 Sav's, a Don Carlos 2 note, an Il Duca, a Sasieni 4 dot, A Stanwell, an Ardor, a John Calich, a Dunhill Root Briar, and 9 Michael Kabiks (2nd from last picture) 2 of which are unsmoked, and a bunch of other knock around pipes and cobs. I found a decent amount of them at swap meets or yard sales and refurbished them in my free time. Sorry for the bad pics cell phone...
    WHAT bad pics!? HOLY COW DUDE! You're like....my frickin hero.....I wanna grow old to be just like you.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MontyTheMooch View Post
    WHAT bad pics!? HOLY COW DUDE! You're like....my frickin hero.....I wanna grow old to be just like you.
    Funny, my wife doesnt share those same feelings.....

Gotta find the time to smoke more of them to be honest. I keep adding to the collection every time i go out antiquing.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Da Masta View Post
    Funny, my wife doesnt share those same feelings.....

Gotta find the time to smoke more of them to be honest. I keep adding to the collection every time i go out antiquing.
    Send them here.....I'll halp....

That is truly an awesome collection Patrick!
    Dale

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast