Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by phinz It was my toy box from the day I was born, and still is. Love it!...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Quote Originally Posted by phinz View Post
    It was my toy box from the day I was born, and still is.
    Love it!
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by phinz View Post
    Started running out of room for tins on the tobacco and pipe shelf, so I took the vast majority of them and put them in a guided missile crate that my dad got when he was in the Navy. It was my toy box from the day I was born, and still is.

Some nice old tins in there! A grown man's toy box indeed.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Machurtado's Avatar

Phinz that is awesome!
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."Ben Frankin

Quote Originally Posted by Longer ash View Post
    well here it is my great collection......so far

Attachment 72925Attachment 72926Attachment 72927

well it's been a little over 2 months and a lot has changed......hard to imagine only 2 months huh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Longer ash View Post
    well it's been a little over 2 months and a lot has changed......hard to imagine only 2 months huh.....
    Welcome to the slippery slope. I'll meet ya halfway down.

Thought I'd try to restart this thread. :-) Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-img_20130510_181004_758.jpgPhotos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-img_20130510_181013_152.jpgHere is my "tobacco corner." Mostly pipe tobacco. You can see my pipe tobacco storage jars on the bottom shelf, and then on the right hand side of the top shelf you can see my stack of tins.

Full grown Puffer Fish Thirston's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jco3rd View Post
    Thought I'd try to restart this thread. :-) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130510_181004_758.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	77389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130510_181013_152.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	77390Here is my "tobacco corner." Mostly pipe tobacco. You can see my pipe tobacco storage jars on the bottom shelf, and then on the right hand side of the top shelf you can see my stack of tins.
    Looks good. I see a lot of Boswell jars. Do you have any of their pipes and if so how do you like them?

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

went and picked up a few new jars for an impending purchase.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Alas, I do not yet own one of their pipes! The ones I love sell out fast, but to be honest they are a bit outside my price range new anyway. Hoping I'll find an estate Boswell for a reasonable price.

I was advised early to keep my tobacco in mason jars. Probably the most useful bit of information I've received to date on tobacco storage. I'm currently out of half pint jars, but I've kind of made a deal with myself to use some of the open tobacco I already have instead of just buying more half pint jars. Plus where would I put them?? lol.

Thought I'd try to restart this thread. :-) Here is my "tobacco corner." Mostly pipe tobacco. You can see my pipe tobacco storage jars on the bottom shelf, and then on the right hand side of the top shelf you can see my stack of tins.
    Looks really terrific. All of a sudden I am craving some Christmas Cookie! I might need to place a small order next week...

Christmas Cookie - Not just for Christmas!

Yeah that is one I can smoke pretty much any day!

I was advised early to keep my tobacco in mason jars. Probably the most useful bit of information I've received to date on tobacco storage. I'm currently out of half pint jars, but I've kind of made a deal with myself to use some of the open tobacco I already have instead of just buying more half pint jars. Plus where would I put them?? lol.
    I can't say for sure, but after four years of this, I have a feeling it will always be the most useful bit of information on tobacco storage you'll receive.

Looks like you've jumped in with both feet there!
    ********.com

how do you post pics here?

Well, you can put an url, or upload a photo using the little square picture post icon in the reply box, but it's probably easier to upload to photobucket or a site like that and copy and paste the link from there.
    ********.com

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast