Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I like it! Now that I think of it, my jars are half pints. I would love to get some ...

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

I like it! Now that I think of it, my jars are half pints. I would love to get some smaller jars because I'm running out of space. I'm right with you, I usually only buy about an ounce at a time since I'm still trying a bunch of stuff. The nice thing about the half pints is they are large enough to simply put the whole bag in, and then you don't have to worry about labels haha.

Young Puffer Fish

Yeah i split a dozen of them with a friend, cost me 4 bucks so i shouldnt complain. The bags i buy arent labeled so its fine for me. Haha. I need more jars though.

Get used to it; you're always going to need more jars!
    ********.com

Ya know, I don't think we've seen pics of Mark's "Temple of Doom." *hint hint nudge nudge* I'd love to see what 65 lbs of baccy looks like!

It's in this thread somewhere; I'm not sure how far back. It looks pretty much as it did then, only messier with slightly different tobacco. Medical bills have put an end to my growing cellar, I'm afraid; it's just keep it up between sixty and seventy pounds now.

Grrrr...I give up; it's in here somewhere. I found an older pic with the cabinet half full, but I know there's a later one here somewhere.
    Last edited by MarkC; 05-16-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    ********.com

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Lrbergin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    It's in this thread somewhere; I'm not sure how far back. It looks pretty much as it did then, only messier with slightly different tobacco. Medical bills have put an end to my growing cellar, I'm afraid; it's just keep it up between sixty and seventy pounds now.

Grrrr...I give up; it's in here somewhere. I found an older pic with the cabinet half full, but I know there's a later one here somewhere.
    Page 40...... Wow. Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTaz View Post
    Nah, that's the old picture, Ken. Luke found the newer one: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection
    ********.com

Cleaned up my tobacco cabinet this weekend...

But not my cellar...

I see you managed to get some Capstan already!

What kind of a storage system do you use for your cellar?

good lord. how many lbs do you have DanR???

Young Puffer Fish

Hmmm, that's a rather interesting pipe on the top shelf beside the scales. Is that to protect the stonehaven?

Storage is a closet organizing system, in which I've commandeered three of the drawers.

Tobaccocellar.com says I have nearly 36 lbs!

And, yes, attempt unauthorized entry into the tobacco cellar and all hell breaks loose. I live in the Republic of Texas after all!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post

Is it posted under mr c.? If so..... ffs!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Finally got the newbie sampler today and also got it canned up. Since I have gotten this all done with, I am finally able to add my 2 cents worth to this thread. Therefore here it is...
    Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-image.jpgPhotos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-image.jpgPhotos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-image.jpgPhotos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-image.jpgPhotos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection-image.jpg

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast