Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

This is a discussion on Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Deuce Da Masta Figured id post some updated pics of my cellar and pipes. Currently i have ...

Wizard of the puff shire Gandalf The Gray's Avatar

Re: Photos of your Baccy Cellar/Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Da Masta View Post
    Figured id post some updated pics of my cellar and pipes. Currently i have 24 Comoy's, 5 Mastro de Paja's, 4 Ser Jacopo's, 4 Ascorti's, 10 Kaywoodies, 2 Charatans, 3 Sav's, a Don Carlos 2 note, an Il Duca, a Sasieni 4 dot, A Stanwell, an Ardor, a John Calich, a Dunhill Root Briar, and 9 Michael Kabiks (2nd from last picture) 2 of which are unsmoked, and a bunch of other knock around pipes and cobs. I found a decent amount of them at swap meets or yard sales and refurbished them in my free time. Sorry for the bad pics cell phone...

LOL, could you have made you're collection look anymore heavenly!?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf The Gray View Post
    LOL, could you have made you're collection look anymore heavenly!?
    Second the motion!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Cellar Summary - 11 open containers, 161 cellared containers holding 23 lbs 13.8 oz

Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

That doesn't look like 23 lbs, where are you hiding the good stuff? Well done bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    Cellar Summary - 11 open containers, 161 cellared containers holding 23 lbs 13.8 oz

Pipe Tobacco Lotto winner for July 2014!

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman22 View Post
    That doesn't look like 23 lbs, where are you hiding the good stuff? Well done bro!
    16oz jars at top left. Looks like 16lbs.
    Smaller 4oz.= yo maybe 7lbs? Plus 5lbs in tins? How I saw it d: lol

Shawn, I see a great bromance in our future
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

bumping this thread, too keep it on the 1st page

No longer a community member.

My cellar is all kinds of mixed up right now as I try to reorganize before expansion (I'm adding another two cabinets) but I took some pics while I had it all dug out for sorting:

Heart warming, Tobias! I haven't seen a can of Holiday probably since I was in high school. Palm trees and an ocean liner definitely sound more like a holiday to me than xmas!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Holy shit Tobias, that's a lovely selection.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

Wow, I've got some serious tobacco issues. I've only got a little bit of pipe tobacco right now. I'd first have to find somewhere to cellar what I have. I've been busy trying to replenish my cigars and have put the pipe tobacco on the back burner. I only have a little bit of FM on the Town (9, McClelland #22 (97), and Blue Note left in each can, and a mason jar of Prince Albert as far as my better tobacco goes. I do have some Fink Black Cavendish, Cherry Cavendish, and Peach Melba for bagged tobaccos to go with that. Maybe 2 pounds tobacco total. Now I have a goal to obtain.

Michael
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Er999's Avatar

Damn Tobias, that's a huge cellar! Mine looks pitiful in comparison...then again you have an even bigger head-start on me!!!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by McFortner View Post
    and Blue Note
    That is one of my favorite tobaccos! They got me hooked with the Sweet Vanilla Honeydew and then I discovered Blue Note. Some of the best Aromatics on the market IMO.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

I finally got some quart and pint sized Mason jars today and transferred my tobaccos over. Most of what you see here is blending tobaccos; Virginias, Latakia, Perique and such. I'm going to slowly work on adding more to my meager collection.

The tupperware container on the right holds some very cheap cigars and a Dixie cup of Scotch. I'm hoping to infuse them with the aroma and make them better.
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

My active pipe hutch

My inactive Pipe rack.

My Cellar

Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    My cellar is all kinds of mixed up right now as I try to reorganize before expansion (I'm adding another two cabinets) but I took some pics while I had it all dug out for sorting:

You think that's enough?

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast