Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 338 of 353 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5292

Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

This is a discussion on Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; NST for Pipes Update Completed Trade BigBehr and mo985 MarkC and cclark06 DanR and 7ach DanR and Nubbin freestoke and ...

Re: Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

NST for Pipes Update

Completed Trade

BigBehr and mo985
    MarkC and cclark06
    DanR and 7ach
    DanR and Nubbin
    freestoke and SaintsJohn

Currently Trading

EvoFX and HardHeaded

Experienced Pipe Smokers (EPS):

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

42. LewZephyr

===above this line you're active...pm your corresponding EPS===

Quote Originally Posted by EvoFX View Post
    this is an on/off topic question. well i ill try to wing it on question. where is the cigar version of this? i posted in it a few years ago asking about a noob set up. and finally i am back home and have been getting into cigars. could be the beers in me not working the magic in finding it.
    Here ya go Evo.

Newbie Sampler Trade
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbin View Post
    Here is a pic of the very impressive selection that Dan sent my way. I have a LOT to go through... I'm guessing it should last me through to the springtime, at least!

Thank you for your extremely generous package... I'm sure with this much variety I'll know soon enough what I like!

Looks like he threw in a rather nice selection of snuff! I think I make out some F&T and SG among others.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

You have made my day Jim! I received the packages and I have to say I am thrilled with the flavor I'm getting from the Ennerdale Flake! My fiance complimented the room note from it too. I will be moving on to the other flavors as the days go by to give my taste pallet a break. I have to ask, how do you use English Rose? I have never seen this stuff before

sent!

USPS DC# 9114901159815270680896

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Looks like he threw in a rather nice selection of snuff! I think I make out some F&T and SG among others.
    Good eye, Jim! I figured since he bombed me with a really nice cigar, I'd start him down the snuff slope while I was at it!

Jeff, throw me back on the list, which I think means I'm up again!

NST for Pipes Update

Completed Trade

BigBehr and mo985
    MarkC and cclark06
    DanR and 7ach
    DanR and Nubbin
    freestoke and SaintsJohn
    EvoFX and HardHeaded

Currently Trading

42. DanR

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

42. LewZephyr

“While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsJohn View Post
    You have made my day Jim! I received the packages and I have to say I am thrilled with the flavor I'm getting from the Ennerdale Flake! My fiance complimented the room note from it too. I will be moving on to the other flavors as the days go by to give my taste pallet a break. I have to ask, how do you use English Rose? I have never seen this stuff before
    Wish I'd have sent a heavier dose of Ennerdale, but I'm never sure how somebody will react to it. Didn't want to wind up in pearls-before-swine mode with my treasured last can of Ennerdale. The English Rose is snuff, the "official" snuff of the British Parliament I've been told. Can't say I'm much of a snuffer, but a little is pretty enjoyable here and there. Just threw it in there on a whim.

Be sure to separate everything, to prevent any ghosting in the box. Shouldn't be a lot of that going on with what I sent, since I gave the smellier packets their own plane seats, but just to be safe. Really glad you liked the Ennerdale and that you aren't getting complaints from the distaff side! Ennerdale is GH&Co.'s best-selling flake "by far" and yet it's widely despised. Go figure. I love Ennerdale!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Oh man! I received a larger shipment Jim, I wasn't expecting more and here I have it. I didn't dig deep enough! I'm blown away by the amount and variety. I will have lots of time to taste these flavors

LewZephyr and I are underway!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes-20131217_194256.jpg

Killer sampler from @EvoFX . Its gonna take me a while to sort through these and figure out the details on everything. Gonna be a fun winter.

NST for Pipes Update

Completed Trade

BigBehr and mo985
    MarkC and cclark06
    DanR and 7ach
    DanR and Nubbin
    freestoke and SaintsJohn
    EvoFX and HardHeaded

Currently Trading

DanR and LewZephyr

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

My end is done, and a package is on the way to LewZephyr: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99300176005792

Jeff, you can EPS me again when needed. I hate seeing the list blank!

Full grown Puffer Fish LewZephyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    My end is done, and a package is on the way to LewZephyr: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99300176005792

Jeff, you can EPS me again when needed. I hate seeing the list blank!
    BLOWN UP SIR!!!

Thanks Dan. Your Generosity is over the top.
    I have no idea where to even start.

Guess I will close my eyes and just grab for the first round.

Feel free to give any pointers / suggestions on anything. (haven't done flake before)

Thank you again, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Oh and you are quite the artist. My wife complimented you on the nice touch.

Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes-merryxmas.jpg

Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes-bomb.jpg
    Last edited by LewZephyr; 12-20-2013 at 04:14 PM.

NST for Pipes Update

Completed Trade

freestoke and SaintsJohn
    EvoFX and HardHeaded
    DanR and LewZephyr

Currently Trading

43. DanR

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

Quote Originally Posted by LewZephyr View Post
    BLOWN UP SIR!!!

Thanks Dan. Your Generosity is over the top.
    I have no idea where to even start.

Guess I will close my eyes and just grab for the first round.

Feel free to give any pointers / suggestions on anything. (haven't done flake before)

Thank you again, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Oh and you are quite the artist. My wife complimented you on the nice touch.
    Lol, tell your wife Thank You for the compliment!

Regarding which to try first, just stick your nose into the baggies and go with your gut. If that fails you, pop that Orlik tin - a nice citrusy virgina flake.

I just rub the flakes until they fall apart, but you can find links in this forum that discuss other ways to load it up (fold n stuff, etc).