Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 44 of 353 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

This is a discussion on Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; aldukes just hit me with 100g of Reiner Long Golden Flake and threw in an extra 2 ounces of G ...

Re: Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

aldukes just hit me with 100g of Reiner Long Golden Flake and threw in an extra 2 ounces of G & H Louisiana Flake. Your's is going out tomorrow!!
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by dogsplayinpoker View Post
    My end of the NST went out today to AD720. No DC#, the wife had to mail it for me on her way to her baby shower.
    WOW! Words cannot describe the package I got today:

Dude, thanks so much. This looks like enough to last me a year! I will certainly share with my girlfriend's dad!

What a generous BOTL!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Finally got an opportunity to update the list. Reminder... to send your Trader Feedback when trades are completed.

[SIZE="3"]Update:[/SIZE]

Completed trades:

EvanS...frankluke (3/10)
    RevSmoke…Sir Humpsalot (3/0
    dogsplayinpoker...AD720 (3/20)

Currently Trading:

DAFU...perogee
    Slow Triathlete...aldukes

Experienced Pipe Smokers (EPS):

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

i'll step up and be a EPS. i like to spread the love

Awaiting Confirmation

I fired up a bowl of the VA flake today in the "Lumberjack" pipe that dogsplayinpoker hooked me up with. What a great pipe, that baby smokes cool as a cucumber.

Thanks again!

The inner bowl is meerschaum and it does help with the heat. The FVF is by far my absolute favorite tobacco and has been for about a year or so. I buy it by the pound!!
    Good judgement comes from experience and
    a lotta' that comes from bad judgement.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by frankluke View Post
    i'll step up and be a EPS. i like to spread the love
    You just finished a trade with Evan as an New Pipe Smoker and introduced yourself as "new to pipes" in February. As per the rules...(see the first post)..."at least 6 mos." for EPS status.

You'll have to wait a bit longer to "spread the love".

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Lockhart View Post
    You just finished a trade with Evan as an New Pipe Smoker and introduced yourself as "new to pipes" in February. As per the rules...(see the first post)..."at least 6 mos." for EPS status.

You'll have to wait a bit longer to "spread the love".
    man o man, i keep getting shot down trying to participate here, i'll see yall in 4 months

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

man o man, i keep getting shot down trying to participate here, i'll see yall in 4 months
    It's really not a matter of "getting shot down trying to participate"...THAT is truly appreciated!...rather, it's just a matter of following the rules that are in place.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

It's really not a matter of "getting shot down trying to participate"...THAT is truly appreciated!...rather, it's just a matter of following the rules that are in place.

Slow Triathlete hit me hard with 18 different samples:

Scott- youre a gentleman and a scholar! Thanks again!

Puffer Fish with some spikes perogee's Avatar

Dafu hit me up with a great package!!

Esoterica Penzance, MacBaren Dark Twist Roll Cake, McClelland Blackwoods Flake and Frog Morton, GLP Barbary Coast, C&D Blockade Runner and Old Joe Krantz, Charles Fairmorn Lancer's Slices, Dunhill 965, Gawith Squadron Leader and Chocolate Flake, Navy Flake and Prince of Wales.

I think I will be enjoying this for awhile

Rollin' country style

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Quote Originally Posted by aldukes View Post
    Slow Triathlete hit me hard with 18 different samples:
    Quote Originally Posted by perogee View Post
    Dafu hit me up with a great package!!

Esoterica Penzance, MacBaren Dark Twist Roll Cake, McClelland Blackwoods Flake and Frog Morton, GLP Barbary Coast, C&D Blockade Runner and Old Joe Krantz, Charles Fairmorn Lancer's Slices, Dunhill 965, Gawith Squadron Leader and Chocolate Flake, Navy Flake and Prince of Wales.

uhhhhhh, there appears to be a new breed of EPS in town...and it seems to have lost it's collective mind

Samples are turning into Instant Cellars
    Reserved for future use....

Quote Originally Posted by EvanS View Post
    uhhhhhh, there appears to be a new breed of EPS in town...and it seems to have lost it's collective mind

Samples are turning into Instant Cellars

Smokinmojo hooked me up like 6 months ago, and I'm STILL working my way through all his "samples". Thanks again brother!

I'm also coming to the point where I feel I could help some poor newbie out, just a few more tins and I'll be looking for a target.

Still deciding if I have enough experience under my belt to sign up as an EPS; been smoking the pipe since September if I rember right. The other thing I have very little if any aromatic blends, as I discovered they don't do it for me.

Page 44 of 353 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast