Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 353 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

This is a discussion on Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; And away it goes. DC 0103 8555 7491 2271 9894. SUOrangeguy, The eagle has flown the coop. Aw crap I ...

Re: Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

And away it goes. DC 0103 8555 7491 2271 9894.
    SUOrangeguy, The eagle has flown the coop.
    Aw crap I forgot the note, sorry. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out whats in there, but I'll give you a hint.

Shot at 2007-07-27

No longer a community member.

Angry Re: Newbie Sampler Trade for Pipes

I would love to join this as a NPS, the thing is I'm such a newbie the only tobacco shop I know that sells tins (I only know of cigar shops that sell pipe tobacco in bags and cigarette tobacco in tins) is my local Tinderbox which I know sells tobacco tins and I will most likely go there.

I am a Uber Newb when it comes to pipe smoking as I currently don't have a pipe I have used a couple corn cob pipes before but it's not my bag. Since I will be purchasing a tin specifically for the trade maybe when I get in touch with the EPS who I will be trading with, he can tell me what he wants LoL.

I also wanted to ask where I can get a pipe I suppose Briar/Brier (sp?) is good form what I herd that can be good for beginners and experienced smokers. As price goes I have seen/herd some can be cheap, but I don't know. I hope someone knows a good place I can order a pipe online in the $40 range. (If that's possible) I am a new pipe smoker and I don't want to get an expensive pipe as I may ruin it due to smoking incorrectly (A how too would be Great also if someone knows so I don't ruin that pipe, and so I can correctly learn how to smoke I only have a basic knowledge on building a cake and getting the pipe ready to be a daily smoker) Which I have never been able to do correctly with a corn cob pipe.

I am very interested in being added to the NPS list and maybe I can get some help on where to purchase a beginner pipe for less than 40$ with shipping if possible if not I may have to resort to another corn cob (I don't know the disadvantages to corn cobs but I haven't herd of anyone saying they are good, except for that fact that they are a pipe that is inexpensive to bring out and possibly lose) I do not want to get another corn cob so help would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thank you, guys for reading my post and TIA to anyone who can answer my questions. Maybe after I get added to a list and get in contact with a EPS he/she can help me out with these questions as I will be asking them for what Blend they would like me to get when I go to tinderbox or possibly order online when I purchase a pipe. (only if from the same site) Thank you, guys and Thanks for setting this up I believe this has been the best, fastest, and cheapest way to learn what you like. Five tins cost much more than one to just try the tobacco. So I think these are always a Great way of trying tobacco I would like to do the larger trade with two tins and ten samples if there is a EPS that is interested as ill get them what they want. (price wise) Well thank you, guys and sorry for the long post ill be doing some searching online now for pipes and maybe someone can tell me if the ones I've selected are good or not. So in all thank you, guys!
    Last edited by Beatnikbandit; 07-28-2007 at 11:50 AM.

Beatnikbandit...

Welcome to the Pipe forum at CS!

I'll put you on the list as an NPS and as soon as someone signs on, you can contact them by pm.

Hopefully you'll get some answers to your other questions. If not, you can always post over in the General Pipe Forum for help.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes SUOrangeGuy's Avatar

Hey Beatnik

Check out this website for pipe sales. They have some Sasieni four dots for 35 and they have very reasonable shipping.

http://www.iwanries.com/Category_C518.cfm
    [SIZE="3"]"Club Stogie presented in double-vision... where drunk."[/SIZE]

Update:

Currently Trading:

SUOrangeGuy…TRicker…7/25

Experienced Pipe Smokers (EPS):

Looking for a EPS to pick-up the "Beatnik..."

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

Beatnikbandit

^^^^^^ pm an EPS to initiate the trade ^^^^^^

sign me up please...nps of course
    http://www.myspace.com/theherfhouse

[SIZE="3"]"Cigars are not just My Passion, They're My Obsession!"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Star View Post
    sign me up please...nps of course
    Welcome to the Pipe Forum at CS, Freddie! I'll put you on the list and as soon as a few experienced pipe smokers to chime in, we'll get you started.

Lookin' for 2 Experienced Pipe Smokers...anyone???

IHT

going on 2 back to back trips, can't be an EPS until Sep.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Dave - I have been, and will be, gone 5 out of 7 pays per week for the next couple of weeks...then gone on vacation for 2 weeks.
    I'll be back on the list when I return
    Reserved for future use....

I got a great tin of the 2005 edition McC's Anniversary from Tim (TRicker) today. I'll be shipping his out later today. Are rinky dink post offices closes from 1:30 - 2:30 so I can't ship until then. I'll post DC# soon.

Hey Tim DC# 0103 8555 7491 3575 7999

I am not an experienced pipe smoker but If I would gladly trade with the two NPS if Dave allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by bonggoy View Post
    I am not an experienced pipe smoker but If I would gladly trade with the two NPS if Dave allows it.
    got the go ahead pare...pm sent
    http://www.myspace.com/theherfhouse

[SIZE="3"]"Cigars are not just My Passion, They're My Obsession!"[/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Can I play too?

[SIZE="3"]Update:[/SIZE]

Completed trades:

Currently Trading:

SUOrangeGuy…TRicker…7/25
    bonggoy…Rock Star…8/01

Experienced Pipe Smokers (EPS):

bonggoy

New Pipe Smokers (NPS):

Beatnikbandit (waiting for reply)
    pnutbutrsangwich

^^^^^^ pm an EPS to initiate the trade ^^^^^^

Page 8 of 353 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast