Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Newnan - Georgia Cigar & Tobacco

This is a discussion on Newnan - Georgia Cigar & Tobacco within the Georgia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; 20 Baker Rd # 1 Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 252-3626 Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...i=lmd&z=14&t=m This is a great little cigar shop just ...

No longer a community member.

Newnan - Georgia Cigar & Tobacco

20 Baker Rd # 1
    Newnan, GA 30265
    (770) 252-3626

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

This is a great little cigar shop just south of Atlanta on I-85. There are a few guys that work there (I think) but the guy that is in there most often is one of the nicest guys on the planet. I'm not a connoisseur by any means, so I always go in with questions or just being curious and he is always great with teaching me all kinds of things. He never comes off like a salesman, which is great. I recommend this place all day long.

Also, don't be surprised if you go in and the Notebook is playing on the big screen. Rumor is it's the owner's favorite movie. I've seen it on the last two times I've been in. Another rumor is that the owner cooks thanksgiving dinner for some of the regulars who don't have family to spend the holidays with. Anyways, great guys and a great shoppe!

Re: Newnan - Georgia Cigar & Tobacco

Southern Cigars
    20 Baker Rd # 1
    Newnan, GA 30265
    (770) 252-3626

Yes a great Cigar shop. It has a 2 room humidor that is always filled from floor to ceiling with cigars. Both the owners are very nice, they don't try to sale you anything and tell you to just tell them the prices of the smokes when you get to the counter. They also send gift packages over seas to our military men. Love this shop.