Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Anybody else here like guns?

This is a discussion on Anybody else here like guns? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Retro is best. Here I am (L) with two like-thinking Martini-Henry fanciers last night after we watched a screening of ...

Re: Anybody else here like guns?

Retro is best. Here I am (L) with two like-thinking Martini-Henry fanciers last night after we watched a screening of the movie "Zulu" in the Tiki Hut.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish billhud's Avatar

I also like pocket pistols.

Here's the Colts M1908 Vest Pocket Hammerless my dad's dad bought himself when he was discharged from the Army in 1919.

Here's a Savage Model 1917 chambered in .32 ASP (nearly identical to .32 ACP) I've owned for about ten years now.

These things are utterly simple.

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." --- [SIZE=2]Theodore Roosevelt, 4 July 1903[/SIZE]

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish billhud's Avatar

Here's my U.S. Property marked Colt's M1911. It's an early one. Delivered to the U.S. Army in December 1913.

Yes, I do like guns. In actuality they are a passion of mine.

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." --- [SIZE=2]Theodore Roosevelt, 4 July 1903[/SIZE]

Probably going to sell my XD45 5" this week and either get four AR lowers or a S&W M&P.

Also, putting my order in the mail for a couple more CMP Garands.
    [SIZE="5"]كافر[/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with some spikes Mark-60's Avatar

I have two hobbies. Guns and Photography. I'm better at shooting guns than I am at photography, but have a look.

Some of you have seen some of these before, (Ratters, Pearson )

I could go on and on and on...

-Mark.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5