Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Guns and Cigars

This is a discussion on Guns and Cigars within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I took a picture of my neighbor's gun which is a S&W 500 Magnum. It is supposed to be the ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes CGARMAN23's Avatar

Guns and Cigars

I took a picture of my neighbor's gun which is a S&W 500 Magnum. It is supposed to be the most powerful handgun around. I don't much about guns but it was heavy and fit my hand well. Just thought I would share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guns and Cigars-8-2008-032.jpg   Guns and Cigars-8-2008-034.jpg   Guns and Cigars-8-2008-035.jpg  
    I am sure there are many things better than a good cigar, but right now, I can't think of what they might be. ~ Richard Carleton

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

Ill take the God of Fire. hehe Nice gun... I prefer a little more body to something of that strength. That little thing has so much kick!

Nice pics!!! Love the smokes!!!
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

Ah, the bear killer. That'll make Yogi think twice about swiping your picnic basket!

Michael
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

Quote Originally Posted by ctiicda View Post
    Ill take the God of Fire. hehe Nice gun... I prefer a little more body to something of that strength. That little thing has so much kick!
    Roger that! Make sure you've done your upper body work out (especially forearms) before handling that little hand-cannon!

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

The only .50 handgun I've ever fired was the Desert Eagle but it wouldn't kick nearly as hard as that Hog Leg as it is a semi-auto which greatly reduces the kick. That would be an interesting one to shoot.....I bet the wrist takes a beating. At least the ported barrel would help a little.

I'll take the montecristo and I would rather have a 9mm hydroshock round......no need to go through the target when you can make it bounce around inside the guy.

That's one way to get people to bomb you. LOL
    "Zen philosopher Basho once wrote a flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no hole is a danish."

Puffer Fish with many spikes CGARMAN23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I'll take the montecristo and I would rather have a 9mm hydroshock round......no need to go through the tar

get when you can make it bounce around inside the guy.
    I am sure there are many things better than a good cigar, but right now, I can't think of what they might be. ~ Richard Carleton

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

That pistol is a wrist breaker
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Puffer Fish with some spikes

While some may think firing that thing would be fun, I think I'd pass. Way too much umph for such a small gun.

Never got my hands on a Dessert Eagle, but heard they were pretty tame considering the size of the load.

Nice cannon!
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

very cool

Leading Puffer Fish nativetexan_1's Avatar

My favorite toy canon is my .44 magnum. But, the pics are very nice. I like handguns. Everybody should have 4 or 5.
    Canton, Texas: home of First Monday Trade Days.

Hehe, my wife won't let me have a gun.. it would become a hole puncher or something.. crazy ass rules

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast