Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just bought

This is a discussion on Just bought within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by joncaputo It did..but Im such a pansy even using that crushed my fingers because half of the ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Just bought

Quote Originally Posted by joncaputo View Post
    It did..but Im such a pansy even using that crushed my fingers because half of the time I was doing it wrong

Good choice and it will get easier your tips will toughen and your technique with smooth out. Enjoy very cool your wife shoots with you!

Does she smoke cigars too?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddysmoker's Avatar

Re: Just bought

jon,
    when i got my xd i took it out to the range and put 500 rounds thru it right away. my thumb was cracked open on the tip because i refused to use the loader. you will build a callus up on those finger tips. trust me. black polymer guns are sexy, glock, xd or otherwise!
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later. Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2