Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Nice 33 round mag on the Glock....

Puffer schoolfish brooksbrosracing's Avatar

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Nice 33 round mag on the Glock.

just 3 of them

Here is a pic of my Nighthawk Talon II which was a gift from my wife after I got back from my first deployment. I know, I'm lucky!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very lucky nice firearm. I carry a Colt officers model and I'm jealous!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Disinterested

Richie,

Nice roscoe ya got there. I had one nearly identical to yours, but for having the cocobolo stocks. Never could get mine to run, so it went out through the sale bin. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Richie,

Nice roscoe ya got there. I had one nearly identical to yours, but for having the cocobolo stocks. Never could get mine to run, so it went out through the sale bin. =/
    You gotta feed it 230 grain hardball that's the preferred ammo of any i have ever owned /fired. I also have a full length commander which i plan on making a pin gun. They only feed with 230 grain hardball reliably i don't care who modify's them.

Go with a lighter spring there are still issues. It's like trying to reinvent the wheel IMHO good luck!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Richie,

I'm real sorry to hear that...1911 are funny like that sometimes. I've fed all kinds of ammo from basic WWB range ammo to match grade to JHPs without any issues.

I had a kimber that I couldn't get to run for me at all so I got rid of it. I'd have better luck throwing it at someone that shooting it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Very lucky nice firearm. I carry a Colt officers model and I'm jealous!
    It was a total surprise. I had been checking it out for about a week but was reluctant because of the price tag that goes along with nighthawks. I had mentioned it to my wife a couple of times before and told her it was gone when I got home that day. Then, she leaves the room and says..."oh is this what you were looking for!?!"

I married a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruz1211 View Post
    I had a kimber that I couldn't get to run for me at all so I got rid of it. I'd have better luck throwing it at someone that shooting it.
    Kimber is a good gun as well 230 Grain Hardball is the answer.
    Think about it this way.
    Could you perform at your best if you ate crap all day!
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

I hold the 1911 types in high respect, after all the 1911 is the grand daddy of all modern auto handguns. But I do not prefer them for several reasons. I prefer Glocks for an everyday lug-around.

Any Glock I've ever owned ate anything I fed it. Come to think of it, having had put several thousand rounds through several Glocks I have never seen one jam, not once.
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Kimber is a good gun as well 230 Grain Hardball is the answer.
    Think about it this way.
    Could you perform at your best if you ate crap all day!
    A 1911 should be able to function properly with any quality FMJ or hollow points.
    My cheap favorites:
    Tampa Sweethearts Maduro
    Famous Nic 3000
    Onyx Reserve

Removed per request

zilla,that's not a real gun!

The stippling on the M&P looks great. Awesome job.

Zilla obviously doesn't bring a knife to a gun fight!

some really nice stuff here

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast