Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by JackH Don't bet your life on it. Part of being profficiet is being able to clear a ...

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Quote Originally Posted by JackH View Post
    Don't bet your life on it.
    Part of being profficiet is being able to clear a jam, and get back on line right away.
    Training should include clearing jams. Of course - throat and ramp you 1911; use quality mags and ammunitions.

Puffer Fish with some spikes wrapper23's Avatar

My new Kimber Custom Shop CDP II...

I'll take better pics when I can.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Quote Originally Posted by wrapper23 View Post
    My new Kimber Custom Shop CDP II...

(pic snipped due to newbie-ness)

I'll take better pics when I can.
    Nice Kimber - I've liked them since their factory was down in Oregon. Like 1911's in general as a matter of fact. Need to pick up one this year, 2011 and all that.

My guns run to the practical right now, at least for me. Ruger P90 (winter carry), Ruger SP101 (summertime!), Ruger (yes, there is a pattern here) no. 1 in .45-70 (my favorite closer range elk and deer rifle) and a Savage LFHSS in .300 WinMag (elk and deer with lighter loads). Shotgun? Nothing fancy - workhorse Remington 870 Express (bye-bye duckies and geese!).

.........The Only one I have that's never been fired!....

And one used on a recent hunting trip!

Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

68 lotus,
    That is one beautiful M1, What's the story on it?

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by seaotter View Post
    68 lotus,
    That is one beautiful M1, What's the story on it?

Scott
    Hey Scott!

Once a Marine!...Always A Marine!

This an Iwo Jima Commemorative.

In the box came a DVD, (flags of our fathers) book, sling, cleaning kit, and clips.

"Flags of Our Fathers" was completed and released first and featured the American perspective on the battle for Iwo Jima. The film primarily deals with the three surviving men who hoisted the flag for the infamous photograph, immortalized in Washington, D.C., as the National Marine Memorial. "Flags of Our Fathers" looks at their involvement in the actual conflict trying to take Iwo Jima and its strategic airfield and their struggles in fighting a financial war across the United States in raising war bonds to help finance the final stages of World War II. Six men raised that second flag that was captured in the photograph, but only three men survived.
    Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

Recent purchase at the local gun show..

Springfield Armory XdM 45 ACP

great package....great caliber...i hope it shoots as good as it looks....
    ROOSTER COGBURN: Any man who packs a big bore Sharps carbine could come in mighty handy, if we're attacked by buffalo... or elephants.

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    great package....great caliber...i hope it shoots as good as it looks....
    Who me? If so thanks!

It shoots great!! Only been to the range with it once and I sucked at about 7 yards... but once it was out about 20 yards I was deadly accurate...

At 7 yards my buddy who is a sheriff beat me with his glock 26... but at 20 yards, I destroyed him hands down with the XDM.. I love it..

Quote Originally Posted by KcJason1 View Post
    Recent purchase at the local gun show..

Springfield Armory XdM 45 ACP

Almost picked one of these up today but went with the 40XD It was my first purchase and I am STOKED to take it out tomorrow night.

JH

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ARCHAIC's Avatar

picke it up a couple weeks ago. XDM 9mm 3.8 barrel. Put 250 thru it at the range & it shoots like a dream!!

No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

if one of you boys with the XD's could pm me and let me know how you like the gun. I'm wary of the on-trigger safety (concealed carry) but I'm thinking of picking up an xd 45.

my guns (skket/trap/upland) all are stock photos:

12 ga beretta 682 gold e (trap) 32 in:

12 ga beretta silver pigeon II (26 in and my favorite field gun):

20 ga silver pigeon s:

Civilian Mr. Clean Who Killed Thursby?'s Avatar

Here's my baby. M91/30 1943 Izhevsk Mosin Nagant

Wish I had a better picture, it's rather large.
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Here is my pawn shop special, purchased a month before Big O was elected. It was probably a home build with parts cobbled together and had a cheap 4 rail Al gas block that was leaking. With a proper steel block installed she's been 100% reliable and is quite a shooter.

Normally I use a rear iron sight but added this scope to start working up loads. So far I'm getting about .75 MOA with 69 gr SMK, H335 and Federal brass. Pretty sure it will do better than that if I can upgrade the trigger and keep refining the load. I'll be trying a different powder next...

This is my Project Appleseed gun (I'm an instructor) and all-around range toy.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Well I trid topost some pics of some of mine but I dont have enough posts yet and it wont let me I guess I will try again when I have enough

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast