Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Beer Alchemist Peter, me thinks you'll find that 226 will ultimately prove your most reliable. I've run ...

Holder of the crazy chain Rackir's Avatar

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Alchemist View Post
    Peter, me thinks you'll find that 226 will ultimately prove your most reliable. I've run over 20k rounds through one without issue and superb accuracy, outstanding firearm.
    You know, I don't doubt that, but there is just something about the ergonomics of that particular firearm that don't agree with me. I don't know if its the shape of the handle, the pull of the trigger or what, but I swear I cant hit the broad side of a freaking barn with that pistol! My pt-92 shoots low and I can compensate, my Taurus 1911 has Houge sites, and I can compensate, the S&W has flats, and I can figure it out. The Sig on the other hand, I'm lucky if any two shots are on the same paper, much less within a few inches of each other.
    I find your lack of mailbox, disturbing.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

Picked this Springfield Armory Loaded 1911 up for only 400 bucks the other day.
    Corporal Punishment!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cp478 View Post
    Picked this Springfield Armory Loaded 1911 up for only 400 bucks the other day.
    Very nice gun! Great deal too!

Here's one that I recently purchased...for those that have not seen it yet...BTW, I LOVE THIS GUN!!!

SA XDm 5.25" 9MM COMP SERIES

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Very nice gun! Great deal too!

Here's one that I recently purchased...for those that have not seen it yet...BTW, I LOVE THIS GUN!!!

SA XDm 5.25" 9MM COMP SERIES

Very nice, it looks like the XD series has come a long way in a short time. I remember looking at them a few years ago, but not seeing anything as nice as this in the line up.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rackir View Post
    Very nice, it looks like the XD series has come a long way in a short time. I remember looking at them a few years ago, but not seeing anything as nice as this in the line up.
    Yes, they really have. The XDm's (upgraded from the XD line)...as well as the new XD's are great guns. Of all of the "serious" owners of any SA XD gun, I have found very few (maybe about -5%) owners that had a complaint about theirs.

This one, the new competition series is loaded with features and has one of the best "quick" trigger pulls out there...and it is "custom" out of the box.
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Nice xdm! I want the 9mm compact and the .45 competition with the 5.25 brl.

Heres some of mine. Will post others later.

XD .45 COMPACT, RUGER LCP, AND A NAGANT M1895 REVOLVER, CIRCA 1938

XD .45 COMPACT IN LEFT HANDED CROSSBREED SUPERTUCK W/HORSEHIDE

XD .45 COMPACT WITH 13 ROUND EXTENDED MAG

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

Corporal Punishment!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    Nice xdm! I want the 9mm compact and the .45 competition with the 5.25 brl.

Heres some of mine. Will post others later.

XD .45 COMPACT, RUGER LCP, AND A NAGANT M1895 REVOLVER, CIRCA 1938

XD .45 COMPACT IN LEFT HANDED CROSSBREED SUPERTUCK W/HORSEHIDE

XD .45 COMPACT WITH 13 ROUND EXTENDED MAG

Nice guns Blake i love Florida for their ease of purchase of firearms!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Oh hell, look what followed me home today!

I've been eyeballing this little piece for a few months now, and tonight I just had to get her. Being used to full sized target and combat style pistols, shooting this little baby was an interesting experience. Double action only with a LONG stiff trigger pull is really different from the snap trigger of my Jericho, but after I got the hang of it I was putting up some decent, though not great, little groups. Far more comfortable to shoot than I thought it would be, I put 100 rounds through her this evening without a single hiccup and with no undue soreness in my hand or wrist, so for under 400 I am very happy.

nice lc9. there good guns i hear. a friend of mine has one.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Here's a few of mine :

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    Here's a few of mine :

Very nice - is that a 10mm by any chance?
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

I'll always have my Glock. I've had so many pistols and always came back to the 9mm Glock.

Gazelle intensity!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedog View Post
    Very nice - is that a 10mm by any chance?
    Thanks Jon, and yes it is a 10mm. I basically fell into this one and it was my first. I had Marianne do all the custom work on it and now I'm hooked on 1911's and specifically ones only in 10mm. She is finishing up a Fusion Scout long slide for me in 10mm and after that will start a Caspian damascus slide /titanium frame 10mm. I guess I just have to be different.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    Thanks Jon, and yes it is a 10mm. I basically fell into this one and it was my first. I had Marianne do all the custom work on it and now I'm hooked on 1911's and specifically ones only in 10mm. She is finishing up a Fusion Scout long slide for me in 10mm and after that will start a Caspian damascus slide /titanium frame 10mm. I guess I just have to be different.
    Nice gun i almost went 10mm many years back! When the Bren Ten came out one of the best 40 calibers i ever shot!
    Alas i shot the new Gold Cup that came out as well love at first site!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast