Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Hopperb Which one? [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/hopperb/DSC_0114.jpg[/IMG Okay So far I have seen some nice weapons but now I am ...

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopperb View Post
    Which one?

[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/hopperb/DSC_0114.jpg[/IMG

Okay So far I have seen some nice weapons but now I am seriously impressed. God Bless You!

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Post a pic of your gun!-picture-170.jpgPost a pic of your gun!-picture.jpg
    A few of my toys

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Nice AR Mike! I've never really understood the AR pistols though... they still have the buffer tube with is basically as long as a collapsible stock so i'd rather just have a stock on there i think, but it's VERY nice none the less!
    Mike hit the nail on the head with his reply. Why pay for a tax stamp and deal with all the paperwork? For me that isn't worth it.

And too anybody who is looking at Mike's weapon and going, hey WTF is he doing with a foregrip on a pistol!? That makes it an AOW! The Magpul AFG is exempt from that ruling, letter from the ATF for reassurance: Link
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_E View Post
    Hey Josh, yeah - the AR pistol is for those who don't wish to file an SBR and get tagged for the NFA tax. Once you add the stock, it becomes an SBR. In California, SBR's are hard to get approved by the state DOJ. So the AR pistol is the closest we average Californians can get to a short-barrel rifle.
    Ah. Gotcha. Gun laws are slightly different here in Arkansas. Don't think we have to deal with all that crap...
    Hangin' out with Friends

Puffer Fish with some spikes rjacobs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Why pay for a tax stamp and deal with all the paperwork?
    Well suppressors are REALLY fun and its kind of cool to actually get a tax stamp from the government. Just something really old school about it. My buddies dont understand that you actually get a stamp until I show it to them.

The paperwork honestly takes all of 5 minutes to fill out. Then it takes ALL OF 5 MONTHS to get your stamp back.

People complain about the $200, but that $200 hasn't changed since the NFA in 1934 and I hope it doesnt. I have a few other toys I want to get.

Win
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Win's Avatar

I've really simplified my gun collection over the last few years. I might add an AR at some point but every year it seems less of a priority.

Win

Sig 239, my main carry:

Python 6", Herrett stocks, action by Reeves Jungkind:

I carry this a bit when in the desert, USFA Rodeo, 45LC, knife is my EDC by Reese Bose:

Nice collection Win and kudos for EDCing a Reese Bose knife!
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Gentlemen, you may smoke! Mike_E's Avatar

Nice SIG P239 SAS and Python, Win. Love those wooden grips. I have wooden grips on my Beretta 92FS Brigadier Inox and on my SIG P226 Blackwater and SIG P229 Equinox. The wooden grips just adds a bit of class to them.

I'm also trying to downsize my collection. At one point, I had over 20 semi-auto pistols of SIGs, Berettas, Glocks, H&Ks and S&W. I've managed to reduce it down to around 12 now. But my AR collection is up to 6, trying to finish up on number 7 now. ....HELP!

My Beretta 84FS Clone. Converted to fire blank rounds for legal purposes. (Acts as a nice flare gun too!)

Chambered in 9mm.

And my C-3 Gas Mask.

Stainless Steel Colt .45 Combat Commander.
    Federal 230gr. Hydra-Shok
    Travels 900 ft/sec - Expands to 0.78" on impact.

Little hole going in, Big hole coming out!

Guaranteed Instant Rehabilitation.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Mossberg 590A1 shotgun just like this one:
    http://www.mossberg.com/images/Mossb.../NEW/51668.jpg

Thanks Mossberg..
    I'm just a cigar and coffee WHORE..

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBEW View Post

Guaranteed Instant Rehabilitation.

Nice firearm your a man after my own heart. I carry an officers model, i knew there was something about you i liked. I mean even before you bombed the snot out of me peace my brother!.
    Don't look know your R/G just blew up LOL!

And 230 grain Hydra Shock is all i carry loads great no hiccups best round of all and i have tried them all!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes smburnette's Avatar

I had to sell some of my collection during the divorce a few years ago. Colts, Springfield, and even a nighthawk.. they all hurt, but one hurt the most.. it wasn't the most expensive, but had sentimental value. Today, I was able to buy it back still in perfect condition, even with the speer gold dots still loaded in it. Untouched 4 years.. finally, my pro cdp ii is back home!
    Post a pic of your gun!-2012-01-21_18-45-43_702.jpg
    Last edited by smburnette; 01-21-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Win View Post
    I've really simplified my gun collection over the last few years. I might add an AR at some point but every year it seems less of a priority.

Win

Sig 239, my main carry:

Very nice collection Win. What are the details on this holster ? Sort of looks like the holsters I have, all mine are cordovon and black gator.

Quote Originally Posted by IBEW View Post

Very nice !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Nice firearm your a man after my own heart. I carry an officers model, i knew there was something about you i liked. I mean even before you bombed the snot out of me peace my brother!.
    Don't look know your R/G just blew up LOL!

And 230 grain Hydra Shock is all i carry loads great no hiccups best round of all and i have tried them all!
    Tony, guns are allowed in New York ?!?!? Just kidding brother.

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast