Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 660
Like Tree1Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Fuelie95 I don't know what's more impressive, the gun or the car...

  
  1. #376

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuelie95 View Post
    I don't know what's more impressive, the gun or the car

  2. #377

    Young Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Post a pic of your gun!-img_0276.jpg
    Last edited by bogie1972; 04-17-2012 at 07:32 PM.

  3. #378

    Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!



    berettas other than the mossy and the krieghoff:

  4. #379

    Maturing Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by netspec View Post
    S&W 625-4. First wheelgun and in my favorite caliber, .45ACP!
    Very nice! I'm wanting to pick up a S&W M610-4 myself.

  5. #380

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Trigger discipline at all times.... Just sayin
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

  6. #381

    THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTomcat View Post
    A few for fun...





    My favorite pistola...wish I was better at taking pics!
    Damn that's a Sweet looking collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix



  7. #382

    Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Talon View Post
    Trigger discipline at all times.... Just sayin
    snap cap


    little brother's Savage Axis and my Tikka T3 with the A400 Xtreme and mossy

  8. #383

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    heres my little guy


  9. #384

    Alpha Puffer Fish Wiseguy1982's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    I know this is pretty lame considering some of the pieces in this thread, but I only bought it for small home defense.



    Hi Point .380
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.


  10. #385

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy1982 View Post
    I know this is pretty lame considering some of the pieces in this thread, but I only bought it for small home defense.



    Hi Point .380
    I have one that looks identical, but is chambered in 9mm. Bought it because I knew the fiancee would be able to shoot it. They may not be fancy, but they are fairly reliable and accurate enough for the short ranges involved in home defense.
    Hangin' out with Friends

  11. #386

    Alpha Puffer Fish Wiseguy1982's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    I have one that looks identical, but is chambered in 9mm. Bought it because I knew the fiancee would be able to shoot it. They may not be fancy, but they are fairly reliable and accurate enough for the short ranges involved in home defense.
    I could have paid a few bucks more for a .40 though. I think I should have. However, I do like the way this handles. I am a small framed guy and I was scared of having too much to handle, but this could be fired by a young (SUPERVISED) kid, it has almost no kick at all.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.


  12. #387

    Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy1982 View Post
    I could have paid a few bucks more for a .40 though. I think I should have. However, I do like the way this handles. I am a small framed guy and I was scared of having too much to handle, but this could be fired by a young (SUPERVISED) kid, it has almost no kick at all.
    Originally I was going to get the .380, but they were out of them. The 9mm has a little more kick than I wanted for my fiancee, but still less than my .45.
    Hangin' out with Friends

  13. #388

    Alpha Puffer Fish Wiseguy1982's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Originally I was going to get the .380, but they were out of them. The 9mm has a little more kick than I wanted for my fiancee, but still less than my .45.
    Not to sound weird, but what type of bodily structure does she have? I've always wondered if I could handle a hand cannon.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.


  14. #389

    Happiness is a MA DUCE 03Jarhead's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!

    I will only post one picture I don't feel like showing off my stuff for the world to see
    Post a pic of your gun!-img00005-20100415-2238.jpg
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each ,military member who has died protecting it

  15. #390

    Gun Toting American Dizzy's Avatar


     

    Re: Post a pic of your gun!



    This is my baby. I have others, but this is the one that goes with me everywhere I go.

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •