Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Les Baer Custom Carry

HK P7M8 Hard chromed sporting Nill Grips

CZ SP-01 Tactical also sporting Nill Grips

Springfield TRP Operator full rail sporting Jerry Busse grips

Wow, Motrix, those are stunning! I really wanted to get a P7 back in the late 80's early 90's when I was in the Air Force in Germany, but as a young Captain with a toddler, I could not justify the price for it. I did get to shoot it, though. A German officer buddy let me shoot his at the range once. Love it!

I have two CZ-75s, but the older, Pre-B models with the round trigger guard (I just like the look). I had not heard of that SP-01 model, but the website says it has some mods they did on the P-01 but in a full-sized pistol. What does that mean, exactly? How does that compare to the CZ-75B? Nice, clear photography, by the way!

And I'm a 1911 fanatic. You and I would get along really well!

Thanks John.....love shooting full size 1911's and the SP-01. Can't beat the ergo's of the CZ, especially in a full size frame in 9mm... makes shooting it quite enjoyable. I can't say I can compare it to the 75B as I have never shot the 75. Had the CDPII Ultra, a Springfield GI and Blackened Stainless as well but sold those off. I couldn't justify keeping the ultra since I don't have a CCW and had big plans on modding the GI but never got around to it. I am a 45 and 9 kind of guy. Well except I still have a few 22s and a Noveske .223

Quote Originally Posted by Motrix View Post
    Thanks John.....love shooting full size 1911's and the SP-01. Can't beat the ergo's of the CZ, especially in a full size frame in 9mm... makes shooting it quite enjoyable.

Judging from the photo, the ergos will be pretty much the same in terms of weight, balance, pointability and general feel. The safety looks much improved with the widely-serrated ramp. They are tremendous pistols, classics. I have a Sig, but actually much prefer the CZ-75. It's been so popular in both world-wide police and military use, it's only rival in the duty pistol arena, IMO is the 1911. It's the '1911' for the 9mm, if you will.

I can't say I can compare it to the 75B as I have never shot the 75.

I doubt it will feel any different while shooting. Their website says it is the 75 with some mods from the P-01, which may just be things like the redesigned safety and takedown levers. The trigger pivot is in the same place. Can you still carry it cocked and locked, or is that safety lever a hammer drop type now?

Had the CDPII Ultra, a Springfield GI and Blackened Stainless as well but sold those off. I couldn't justify keeping the ultra since I don't have a CCW and had big plans on modding the GI but never got around to it. I am a 45 and 9 kind of guy. Well except I still have a few 22s and a Noveske .223
    Sorry to jack this thread without a photo ... only 14 posts to go!

Post a pic of your gun!-phone-pics-1473.jpgPost a pic of your gun!-phone-pics-819.jpg

Mini-Guns not mine but its still cool

Here is my first handgun Beretta PX4 9mm

Maturing Puffer Fish

Latest acquisitions...

Post a pic of your gun!-2012-05-26-17.34.23.jpgPost a pic of your gun!-2012-02-22-23.19.29.jpg

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    You know i almost bought a Sig if there was any other 45 A.C.P i would own that was gonna be it. But being an old school Marine i was always taught a double action semi auto is a solution for a problem that doesn't exist. I also remember a DA pull of like 10 lbs yuck. I carry my Colt cocked and locked you know that pull can't be more than 3 lbs. But that Sig is one reliable gun from everything i have heard and read.
    I'm a 1911 guy, but in 1995 we carried Sig 220s loaded with Black Talons. That sweetheart saved my life. After 3 years in an evidence box, I bought her from the department. I'll post her picture tomorrow. They have since gone to 226s in .357 Sig.

Another project gun. From this--a used Springfield basic 1911 circa 1990,

to this ...

Removed per request

Sig 220 retired with me from DPS

Attachment 69570

Just Puffin by

This are my babies
    Post a pic of your gun!-100_0959.jpg
    Post a pic of your gun!-100_0964.jpg

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Attachment 70063

One for show and one to conceal

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast