Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; sorry for the little bit blurry pic, but this is my Carbon-15 bushnell reddot diamondhead flip ups just in case ...

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

sorry for the little bit blurry pic, but this is my Carbon-15

bushnell reddot
    diamondhead flip ups just in case the reddot dies.
    cmmg quad rail forearm
    5 30 rd mags
    Not pictured:
    magpul moe grip (just got it)
    Single point sling (again, just got it and need to get a good mounting point for it)
    cmmg .22 drop in bolt kit for good cheap fun
    I know there's other stuff, but can't remember atm.

Not mine, but I wish it was! Probably should be posted in the food forum, but it is a gun.

I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

LOVE it !

Everything is secured and locked up like the shotties and AR15 an WASR10 and Dragnov but here is a shot of my
    Masterpiece Arms ACP45 and Russian 1939 Mosin–Nagant 762x52 that was available off my phone

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Kevin Keith's Avatar

I like that Mosin-Nagant restocked. Let the others out of the cage!

Yeah the barrel was cut down, that's cherry wood stock, throw-bolt replaced with flat paddle, 9x40 scope.
    For Long distance enemy personnel retirement.

Actually I am experiencing feed jams with the MAC. It "stovepipes"

It's a shame I don't like how the mosin feels, because I like the look. But, if we're looking that era gun, I'd be bringing home a mauser. They feel beautiful.

Here's my savage 110 300wm. Adjusted the trigger down to right around 2.5-3lbs. I wanted the rifle to have zero reflective surfaces(I'll remove the sling and ammo from it if the actual need for it arises) so I painted everything that wasn't moving or essential to it firing VHT header paint flat black. Has a nikon prostaff 3-9 on it which will be replaced with a millet trs-1 4-16x52 eventually. Been firing harnady 150grain fmjbt with 69grains of imr behind it with one hole per mag in on the paper at 100 yards.

the picture is in a very well lit closet.

Last edited by zx7rider; 08-12-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Finally a good pic of my ccw. Kahr CW40. Pic taken in the same closet.

Quote Originally Posted by zx7rider View Post
    Here's my savage 110 300wm. Adjusted the trigger down to right around 2.5-3lbs. I wanted the rifle to have zero reflective surfaces(I'll remove the sling and ammo from it if the actual need for it arises) so I painted everything that wasn't moving or essential to it firing VHT header paint flat black. Has a nikon prostaff 3-9 on it which will be replaced with a millet trs-1 4-16x52 eventually. Been firing harnady 150grain fmjbt with 69grains of imr behind it with one hole per mag in on the paper at 100 yards.the picture is in a very well lit closet.

Yeah the Mosin is probably the hardest kicker in the house. LOL Your Savage 300 WinMag is a popular rifle. I don't recognize the Kahr CCW at all. If it's a 40 that's pretty nice. Believe it or not my carry weapon is a S&W 422 which is a 1911 style 15 shot .22.
    I have no 38 /40 / or 45 pistols that's the gap I need to fill next.

I wasn't actually planning on getting the 300wm, but a buddy need tires on his bike, and the ones on my bike were completely scrubbed in with about 250 miles on em before I hit the deer. he offered it up as a trade, so I said alright.

I really do like my Kahr. 3.6" barrel 40 cal. The entire thing is about the size of my hand (about a size 16 glove) and less than an inch thick. Really easy to conceal. Wish it had a higher ammo capacity. 6+1. double action trigger, no safety. This thing is made for carrying. Smoothest DA trigger on the market. The gun is stiff and the trigger is heavy, but it feels damn good in your hand.

I've shot one of them s&w 422s before. They're real nice to shoot. Nice and accurate. I never underestimate a 22. When you can put 7 rounds in the same spot in half a second it don't matter how powerful it is.

I'll also say I think I have more fun shooting the 22 bolt action and the ar-15 with the 22 kit then anything.

My Christmas present from my brother, 2011. My .454 Casull.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

My Glock 19:

My 1989 W. German Sig P226:

And my full size, and compact S&W M&P's:

I'll get pics of my rifles up soon.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Here's my AR varminter (my first AR build)She's very accurate on little tiny animals @ 500

5 @ 100 My handloads built to launch 69gr SMKHP's

Target 3x5 card / 1 MOA square blacked in / 1 hi-lighted 3 ring hole paper protector sticker
    Very simple and highly effective in maintaining point of aim
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

excellent groupings sir. A friend for the apocalypse found we have

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast