Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; [QUOTE=Merkonakis;3727735]My favorite rifle(s)... Lol. Couldn't pic just one. All 3 are Noveskes. Beautiful rifles!!...

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

[QUOTE=Merkonakis;3727735]My favorite rifle(s)... Lol. Couldn't pic just one. All 3 are Noveskes.

Beautiful rifles!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Merkonakis's Avatar

Thanks brotha! I love me some ARs!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Here are two of my favorites...a matching set of Colt Wiley Clapp edition 1911's. One Government and one Commander:

X-mas gifts.

This one I got for my fiancee'

Charter Arms .357. Thing shoots great and has a great feel.

Then, this one I got for me. I sold my ar-15 for more than what I paid for it with all that's goin on. Then I went and bought this.

Para- ordinance GI Expert. Got it last night and had time to strip it and clean it, gonna take it out to the range today in a foot of snow.

Oh yeah... here's all three handguns together

Full grown Puffer Fish

Nice! Is that third one a Kahr? I love those little shooters and their long, smooth trigger pulls.

Yep. Little one is a Kahr CW40. I've been carrying it for about a year now. Now the para is going to take over that role most the time.

Speaking of, Just went and broke in the new pistol. 200 flawless rounds through it.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Awesome. What rounds do you prefer?

For plinking.... Whatever's cheapest.

For carry. I use Speer Gold Dots. I got 180gr for the 40 and 230gr for the 45.

The Kahr doesn't like my handloads all the time. I don't have dies for 45 yet, but I hope it likes my loads more.

Recently finished working on my 1943 Mosin Nagant. I had got the gun a few months back and been working on it here and there since. I cleaned all the cosmoline from it and sanded the finish off of it. I did leave the engraving marks on it. Then, restained it and put 7 coats of Tru Oil on it. It shoots pretty good. No sticky bolt or any other issues. It does have a long trigger pull, which I may work on this spring. It does kick like a 2 ton mule bench resting it. I was able to hit a 6" steel plate at 200 yrds with no problems at all with it standing. Hoping one day to be able to stretch it out to being fairly accurate with it at 600 yards.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JoeT's Avatar

This was my new xmas present. She isnt 100% done yet but is about half way there. I will update pic when its finished. S&W m&p 15 .22lr.

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Recently finished working on my 1943 Mosin Nagant. I had got the gun a few months back and been working on it here and there since. I cleaned all the cosmoline from it and sanded the finish off of it. I did leave the engraving marks on it. Then, restained it and put 7 coats of Tru Oil on it. It shoots pretty good. No sticky bolt or any other issues. It does have a long trigger pull, which I may work on this spring. It does kick like a 2 ton mule bench resting it. I was able to hit a 6" steel plate at 200 yrds with no problems at all with it standing. Hoping one day to be able to stretch it out to being fairly accurate with it at 600 yards.

Very nice, got a pair of 1937s, one Tula, one Izzy... One original, one being modified...
    That trigger pull is a sumbitch isn't it? Pull... keep pulling... keep pulling... almost... pull... BOOM, OW! (Yeah, benching those with a steel buttplate isn't the most fun either.)

Built like tanks, from tanks!
    Shooter. Gamer. Hunter. Father. Geek. Atheist. NRA Life Member 2011
    http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/de...mber=Dark+Rose

Post a pic of your gun!-551105_4415829681026_1639117774_n.jpg

Post a pic of your gun!-216_4415862761853_131415866_n-1-.jpg

Post a pic of your gun!-img_0159.jpg
    Proudly Serving USAF

Puffer Fish with many spikes Arizona Dave's Avatar

Very Nice Dave!
    Would rather roll my own premium cigar from Whole leaf tobacco, than waste it on inferior blends that cost 3 to 5 times as much. More money in the bank

A co-worker of mine just bought his SCAR so I'm heading over there this weekend to help him test that baby out!
    Proudly Serving USAF

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGoogler View Post
    Here are two of my favorites...a matching set of Colt Wiley Clapp edition 1911's. One Government and one Commander:

Damn those are nice!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast