Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I just took a few pictures of my USFA Rodeo, 5 1/2", 45LC. I bought this to carry or just ...

Win
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Win's Avatar

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

I just took a few pictures of my USFA Rodeo, 5 1/2", 45LC. I bought this to carry or just throw in my Jeep but I've changed my mind and it's off to a new home. I was disappointed to see that USFA has discontinued their production of these guns.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hubby's Avatar

Post a pic of your gun!-ar15.jpgPost a pic of your gun!-his-her.jpgHeres 3 of ours... 2 M&P 9mm with Streamlights(His and Hers)... AR15...
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

This morning I decided it was time to take a family photo of my Smith & Wesson .44 Specials. Here they are a Model 1950 Target at the top, two blued post WWII transition Model 1926s and a plated Model 1950 Military.

I don't own any firearms, a few replicas sure but I've no reason/need for a live firearm. That said my fav pistol has always been the Browning Hi-Power, well made, reliable and 9mm is more than enough.

On another note has anyone seen Australia's newest AS? Pretty sweet-
    EF88: Australia’s Next-Generation Assault Rifle | The Rogue Adventurer

Thales debuts new assault rifle

Tobacco is a dirty weed. I like it.

here's another vid of the F90-
    (Excuse the crappy music.)

Quote Originally Posted by orion1 View Post

Part of my collection

so niceeee
    MMM PUFF PUFF

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    I don't own any firearms, a few replicas sure but I've no reason/need for a live firearm.
    Is that because you can't have them? Just messing with you...sort of. I have a couple of Aussie friends and they're always amazed/envious of the gun laws in the US.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    I don't own any firearms, a few replicas sure but I've no reason/need for a live firearm.
    Ya don't "need" a spare tire, either...until you do.
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    Ya don't "need" a spare tire, either...until you do.
    lol, that's one way of looking at it. Truth be told, I am actually glad gun laws are so strict here, less guns = less gun related crimes.

Nothing against firearms, I just think they should stay in the hands of the military and out of the hands of civilians. I don't even think police officers should carry. I won't go in to it though and I've got nothing against you guys owning, its just the way it is in the States.

Have a good one.

Cheers-
    Dazz

cool cauze my UZI weighs a ton.

Actually that's an ACP45
    Last edited by Bondo 440; 10-02-2013 at 09:23 PM.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ezlevor's Avatar

Just picked this up for clays and pheasant hunting.

AAC Nighthawk

This was first prize in a bike show I entered this past weekend.

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

Two new to me shotguns for the grouse coverts; a Belgian gun and Philly Fox Sterlingworth. Yesterday was a good day for everything but my budget.

I picked up a 12 Gauge Belgian shotgun imported by William Read & Son of Boston. The proof marks indicate this shotgun was manufactured between 1910 and 1924. It is proofed for 1 1/8 once loads of 33 grains of some powder. It has 26 inch barrels with minty bores of original dimensions that are choked as marked, cylinder and full. It should be a killer combination over my setters. It is tight as a tick. The nicely browned Damascus barrels still show lots of pattern and original color (the photos make it look more silver than it is). It has nice wood that needs a little light cleaning. The horn butt plate has a few worm holes that need filling.

The AH Fox Sterlingworth is a 28 inch barreled IC &M, 20gauge that weighs in at 6 lbs. even. Someone added a pad but the wood hasn't been cut so now the search is on for an original butt plate to replace the pad.

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast