Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Post a pic of your gun!

This is a discussion on Post a pic of your gun! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by BigRay023 Knives are cool but I prefer .45's! my Charles Daly and Kimber I totally agree - ...

Re: Post a pic of your gun!

Quote Originally Posted by BigRay023 View Post
    Knives are cool but I prefer .45's!

my Charles Daly and Kimber
    I totally agree - Nothing like a 1911 45 ACP - Nice 45s BigRay

Puffer Fish with some spikes wrapper23's Avatar

Knives are cool but I prefer .45's!

my Charles Daly and Kimber
    What's wrong with Colt? Ya gotta be fancy or somethin?

I'm joking. Those are *beautiful* 1911's. I wish I owned even one. Hell, I wish I owned a Colt Government.
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Nothing is wrong with Colt 45s - I have 3 and they are fantastic. although I did get rid of the colt barrels and install match barsto barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by baba View Post
    Nothing is wrong with Colt 45s - I have 3 and they are fantastic. although I did get rid of the colt barrels and install match barsto barrels.
    The only thing "wrong" with Colts 45's (or Les Baer or Springfield, or Kimber, or Wilson, or Charles Daly) is they are so damn expensive. But, you get what you pay for.

Puffer Fish with some spikes stu929's Avatar

I enjoy firearms very much.

No pictures right now but I own

Remington 700p .308
    Springfield Armory SS .45
    Springfield Armory XD .40
    Stag 2HT EBR .223

Full grown Puffer Fish BigRay023's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrapper23 View Post
    The only thing "wrong" with Colts 45's (or Les Baer or Springfield, or Kimber, or Wilson, or Charles Daly) is they are so damn expensive. But, you get what you pay for.
    that Daly I picked up new in the box for 450$ and hammered it through a couple of defensive pistol classes getting its round count up over 5k in less than a year....you can not beat that bang for the buck! Taurus also makes excellent affordable 1911's totally tricked out right out of the box
    Fight Crime SHOOT BACK

that Daly I picked up new in the box for 450$ and hammered it through a couple of defensive pistol classes getting its round count up over 5k in less than a year....you can not beat that bang for the buck! Taurus also makes excellent affordable 1911's totally tricked out right out of the box
    Good deal! Where did you find it NIB for that?

I am skeptical of Taurus because of customer service horror stories. Months to get the gun back from repair etc. I had to send my P95 back to Ruger because it wouldn't load a round. Got it back in two weeks. Took it to the range yesterday and all is good.

Para makes a nice 1911, the GI Expert, that I'm looking (drooling) at.

WIlson COmbat CQB, my newest addition to the family

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joncapotu
    Post a pic of your gun!
    "Gun?"....singular? Who has "A" gun???

There are no sane human beings

Puffer Fish with some spikes stu929's Avatar

Starting to think guns and cigars go well together. Once you have one.... you need more!

Quote Originally Posted by stu929 View Post
    Starting to think guns and cigars go well together. Once you have one.... you need more!

Absolutely!!! Can never have too many of either!

My cheap favorites:
    Tampa Sweethearts Maduro
    Famous Nic 3000
    Onyx Reserve

Pics of one of my everyday carries, Kahr K9, and I am partial to lever action rifles. Not the greatest of shooters, but I love this Henry Big Boy in .44 rem mag, .44 special.
    If I feel I need more ammo, I carry my glock with 15 and one down the pipe.
    Because of ammunition,(44) not the most accurate in a rifle but if I get anything in my site at 150 yards or less, moving or still, its all over.
    And one of the best things about the Henrys is that they are almost totally made in Brooklyn New York. I love this as this sticks it to the liberal new yorkers in my own sense of thinking.

I shoot everything I personally own with iron sights. I am old school that way, and find it more of a challenge, then dialing some electronic apparatus in and hitting a target. Skill is taken a lot out of with todays sights. Its just a personal thing. Obviously in the Marines we used the best technology that was given to us.
    When I first joined the service, as a Marine, you needed to qualify at 400 meters, iron sights, pop up targets, wind didnt matter. Couldnt get out of boot camp. Every Marine is a rifleman.
    That is what is different about the Corps. No matter what your occupation from plumber to mess hall to typist to linguist, everyone is a rifleman and can be sent to combat. Not everyone is an infantryman, but everyones a rifleman.

Much regards Jery
    Last edited by veteranvmb; 10-05-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Pic of my gun? WHICH ONE??

Here's one of my favorites:

It's a Pedersoli Sharps Heavy Target model. .45-70, 34" heavy 1/3 octagon barrel, vernier tang sight, double set triggers. I shoot 520 grain cast lead bullets (that I cast) lubed with a lube that I mixed over black powder.

It's a HOOT to shoot. Sounds like a cannon and makes a nice cloud of smoke! It's a crowd pleaser!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

how about a amt hardballer
    Corporal Punishment!

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast