Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone worried about new Gun Legislation?

This is a discussion on Anyone worried about new Gun Legislation? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Let's keep politics out of these discussions guys....

Not Here

Re: Anyone worried about new Gun Legislation?

Let's keep politics out of these discussions guys.
    BIA!!!

Young Fish

My apologies, I just get very heated on the issue, and it can be difficult to keep politics out of it. To answer the orginal question though about ammo shortages I actually heard it was due to metal shortages. Something about the price of metals have gone up so its become more expensive for ammo companies to produce ammo. Thus, prices rise, and all the cheaper ammo immediately gets eatin up. Dont fully know if its true or not, but makes sense.

Removed per request

Here we are nearly a year after the original post, Jon. The ammo situation has eased up around here. I can find just about whatever I need. I don't think we're going to be seeing any obscene taxes on ammo or gun banning legislation for a while anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2