Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

9mm, 40 and 45 shell casing

This is a discussion on 9mm, 40 and 45 shell casing within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I am looking for a handful or so of brass shelling casing with primers already used left in place. I ...

9mm, 40 and 45 shell casing

I am looking for a handful or so of brass shelling casing with primers already used left in place. I need these for a project for pipe smokers....I can pay postage or trade you a few sticks to compensate brass and postage.

Thanks in advance

Troy

I am my brothers keeper! slyder's Avatar

Re: 9mm, 40 and 45 shell casing

Ive got massive amounts of 45ACP in all different brands. All brass....I dont think I have any nickel rounds. How many do you need and what you got to trade?
    I am my brothers keeper.

I have 45acp that I know for sure and maybe some 9mm,40,357sig,44mag Ill just have to dig them out for you. PM me your address let me know what you want and I drop them in the mail.
    its all fun and games till some body gets hurt

This is done mods pls closer up......

Well after a generous BOTL hooked it up here is what I used them for... Made a Pipe Tamper out of a 45 shell and some nice two-tone Cocobolo....

I am my brothers keeper! slyder's Avatar

Dude thats cool! Its gonna get dirty tho!!! I used to know where to get fake primers but i cant find the link. I was using brass on bike parts and didnt want a dimple in the finished part. That would really set it off! Hmm i guess a real primer would to!
    I am my brothers keeper.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish FN in MT's Avatar

Nice.

I'm new to this but ......my official tamper is a .375 H&H casing.

FN in MT