Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

National Rifle Association

This is a discussion on National Rifle Association within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; You may or may not know, but Obama is try to take away our rights to bear arms. If you ...

Exclamation National Rifle Association

You may or may not know, but Obama is try to take away our rights to bear arms.

If you are not an NRA member, they are offering a One-Year FREE membership so they can get bigger and stronger to fight.

It takes less than a minute to join.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Re: National Rifle Association

Yep they are our voice...Been a member for many years

Quote Originally Posted by Strick View Post
    Yep they are our voice...Been a member for many years
    Good deal!

Thanks!
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Full grown Puffer Fish BigRay023's Avatar

am a NRA easy pay life member....also a easy pay life member of Gun Owners of America, and California Rifle and Pistol Association.....dont forget to act at a State and local level!!!!! very dangerous time for us Patriots.....we could easily lose every thing our ancestors had to fight for, for us to have and keep

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes azpostal's Avatar

Yes, we need them more than ever.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Just like BigRay, I signed up for the easy pay Life membership. I think I pay about $25/quater and after 15 payments, will have a full Life membership. Even if you dont own guns (I didnt buy my 1st untill last year, 2 years after I became a NRA member) but belive in the 2nd amendment, become a member. Plus, there are alot of bennifits at all kinds of places for members.

Into the Wild Blue Yonder Frinkiac7's Avatar

Dues-paying annual member here.

As much as the left tries to tar and characterize the NRA as a bunch of loonies, they do thoughtful, intellectual work on what is, ultimately, a civil right, and have a legal affairs program whose work I wholeheartedly support. They really DO do important work.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

I had signed up and now I am getting phone calls almost every other day for me to buy stuff,,,,and it ain't cigars!
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

If you're like me and don't like the way the NRA join one of your state gun organizations.
    I'm a member of the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners.
    The only thing you should feel when shooting insurgents is recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    I had signed up and now I am getting phone calls almost every other day for me to buy stuff,,,,and it ain't cigars!
    They do try and sell evrything else on the side to make money but so do the folks we are fighting. I just don't answer my phone at the house anymore. I've been on the do not call list since day one and have updated and still get calls...

Quote Originally Posted by DBCcigar View Post
    You may or may not know, but Obama is try to take away our rights to bear arms.
    Though the day will never come, because of the magical word CONGRESS.
    But if it did I heard a very easy way to hide them if they ever grew the cahonies to come get them.

6" Sewer pipes and caps............. need I saw more~

Yup, one of the most significant rights we have that is constantly being eroded.

Young Puffer Fish

Got mine... followed by the hundreds of annoying emails... lame

Never heard of the easy pay option. I am an annual member, but always wanted a lifetime. Whether you like them or not, the NRA is the some of the best protection we have to keep our 2nd amendment rights safe.
    <==That girl is not my wife. My wife is hotter than her, but doesn't smoke so I have to download these pictures from the internet.

[QUOTE=DBCcigar;2628819]You may or may not know, but Obama is try to take away our rights to bear arms.

I'm a gun owner, have been since my father gave me my first gun 50 years ago, and I intend to keep them, but I don't understand where people get this idea that Obama is trying to take them away, I've seen nothing to indicate that it's true. Can anyone provide me with links to specific legislation that the Obama administration has introduced that would limit my right to bear arms?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast