Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I either carry my H&K P2000 SK in .40 cal. or my Glock 23 military/law enforcement edition in .40 cal....

Lil Fish w/ Explosives bombsquadmike007's Avatar

re: What Is your Carry Weapon

I either carry my H&K P2000 SK in .40 cal. or my Glock 23 military/law enforcement edition in .40 cal.

Young Puffer Fish

Walther P99

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaone View Post
    I carry 2 Walther PPK/s 380's loaded with Silver tipped Galzer's and hydro-shok rounds. This has worked well for me since I was required to carry in 1974. It is even better with these new rounds.
    I really miss this guy...Charley (chaone), a dear friend of mine. He passed away in early January at the young age of 59...for those that may have conversed with him. Charley is greatly missed in the cigar and gun community...luckily for me, I was able to purchase an old hunting rifle from him before his passing...not a "carrying gun", but a J.C. Higgins (Sears) Model 50 .270 WIN, bought in 1951 by his dad.
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bcannon87 View Post
    My Concealed Carry is a Springfield Armory XD40 4" Service Model or my RIA 1911A1 3.5"
    Great guns! I want the XD40 (yours!)!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

I can't Swim

Usually my decked out .44 special

Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    Great guns! I want the XD40 (yours!)!

Newbie in the ocean

Usually a 1911 in .45 acp, or a Browning Hi Power in either 9mm or .40 S&W flavor. However, if I'm going somewhere where the predators come bigger/more dangerous than humans, it's time for me to switch up to a Glock model 20 (10mm). It's a hip-ful to pack, but with the right holster and belt, a great combo of size/weight/power.

Newbie in the ocean

I believe the S&W 442 at 15oz is too light a weapon to be shooting .38 S&W +P rounds comfortably. You need a weapon that you will practice with. You will grow to hate the recoil on the S&W 442 and won't practice with it enough to be efficient. I would recommend the S&W 640. At 23oz it is easier to practice with and in the event of a zombie outbreak it can be loaded with .357 magnum rounds to crack through the skull of any would be brain muncher. The S&W Governor looks interesting too.

Have you considered a Walther PPS or a Glock 27? Both of them weigh about 20oz unloaded. They carry more than 5 rounds, can be converted to shoot both 40S&W or 9mm rounds, and it's faster to reload a pistol with a magazine than a wheel gun.

I carry either an M&P 40 compact or a Glock 30sf as my main CCW. I sometimes carry a Sig P238 or a Sig P250 subcompact if I am at a Black tie event.

I carry Grand Power T10. Some say it's a bit too heavy for everyday carry, but I carry it on the back and it's virtually invisible. Handle is very convenient and it's heavy enough to hit someone's head, so it 2-in-one: legal steel knuckles and a pistol

a loaded one....glock 26 and a Sig 229....40 cal.
    ROOSTER COGBURN: Any man who packs a big bore Sharps carbine could come in mighty handy, if we're attacked by buffalo... or elephants.

Young Puffer Fish

I like my S&W model66-3(357mag)or Browning Hi-Power (9mm)the key is to practice,practice,and more practice.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

due to the hot weather here and Hawaiian shirts and shorts sport a LCP. So easy to conceal and comfortable.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

H&K P7PSP w/ +P ammo. Single stack, thin & super easy to conceal. Deadly accurate

Full grown Puffer Fish txemtp69's Avatar

EDC: Glock 19 IWB Crossbreed Supertuck holster. Minimum 1 extra mag (2 more in the truck will shoot my way there if I need too). Ammo Hornady Critical Defense.

Kershaw Blur Tanto
    Fenix LD20 light

Wife: Bersa .380

House: yes

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Colt officers Model 1911 45 A.C.P modified with a compensator trigger job.
    Hydra Shock 230 J.H.P. Ammo. I always carry cocked and locked!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

hillbilly puffer fish perry7762's Avatar

NOTHING BECAUSE GUNS ARE BAD!!!!!!!! haha just kidding, the ONLY reason i cant cc is because my state cant get their shit together, i love illinois
    hey you, yea you, not the other guy, you, the one with the dumba$$ look on your face, do you like pickles?

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast