Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I carry a full sized Colt Series 70 1911 (blued) loaded with ASYM 230 grain jacketed hollow points....

Re: What Is your Carry Weapon

I carry a full sized Colt Series 70 1911 (blued) loaded with ASYM 230 grain jacketed hollow points.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Something small that can fit unobtrusively in my back pocket without a holster.
    I have a Ruger LCP & a Masterpiece Arms MP 380S for that purpose.

Maturing Puffer Fish Bigcatohmy's Avatar

I am carrying a full size Colt 1911 .45 right now. I don't think that it's too heavy and it's a full size pistol. The main thing that will make a difference is the holster you carry. A good inside the pants holster will make all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bs240 View Post
    I have a .45 now made by Taurus great gun just too heavy to carry

I want to get a S&W 442 .38 because how light it is and still have a good size Caliber

Product: Model 442 Revolver

What do you think?

What do you Carry?

Sorry if repost

Maturing Puffer Fish Bigcatohmy's Avatar

My daily carry is a Kimber Pro TLE RL/II. It's at the smith's right now getting some adjustments so I'm carrying my dearly departed Uncle's Nickel-Plated Colt Govt. Issue 1911 .45ACP. When I need even more protection I also carry a Desert Eagle Micro Eagle .380 in my pocket.

With the old grips and VMII

Last edited by cedjunior; 01-31-2012 at 09:23 PM.
    My cheap favorites:
    Tampa Sweethearts Maduro
    Famous Nic 3000
    Onyx Reserve

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

Now I want a 1911. Very nice weapon Charles.

Picking up a Smith Bodyguard 380 for the wife and my stainless PPK for me for summer carry. it's almost summer right?

Matt
    Do u still need answers to these question. I tell u what worked for my wife.

Fred

Puffer Fish with some spikes bob-o's Avatar

I don't carry, but have been thinking of getting the appropriate permit and training to do so. It does make me feel better knowing that people around me do.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

I carry a Glock 26 off duty and a Beretta 92 on. I love my baby Glock... I really want a Kimber but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

If i could legally own a M1911/Webley in England i would but alas i cant.

So to compensate for the fact the area of east london i live atm is normally on fire and full of rather violent chavs (even by chav standards) ive had steel toes put in my fave pair of shoes and i normally walk around with a walking cane that has a small sword in it and my girlfriend carrys a stiletto on her whenever she goes out as i said east london isnt the most pleasant place after dark and brixton isnt nice any time of the day.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes CALIFORNIA KID's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evonnida View Post
    I carry a Glock 26 off duty and a Beretta 92 on. I love my baby Glock... I really want a Kimber but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    Pull the trigger. I love kimbers.
    disclaimer: I am a just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns, what ever I say is probably wrong. PM me if you are in the 916 and want to herf

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

You guys can carry these around to like Walmart and stuff?
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Yeah... Almost anywhere depending on which state you live in.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast