Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I stick with my brain for my weapon, my wife has a carry permit and I got her a Ruger ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes numismaniac's Avatar

Re: What Is your Carry Weapon

I stick with my brain for my weapon, my wife has a carry permit and I got her a Ruger LCR .38 +p with Crimson Trace laser grip sights. I was surprised how light it is and sweet it shoots.

Puffer Fish with some spikes craig_o's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob-o View Post
    I don't carry, but have been thinking of getting the appropriate permit and training to do so. It does make me feel better knowing that people around me do.
    You won't regret having the option.

Being a small frame person, I prefer a small frame gun. The Kahr PM40 w/Crimson Trace laser is fairly thin and easy to conceal, especially during the Summer months. Downside is it's capacity (6+1). Sometimes, I'll end up carrying my SIG 229 in .40 because of the extra capacity...

Puffer Fish with some spikes The Cigar Nut's Avatar

I personally have a S&W 642-2
    Small - efficient - personal

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by The Cigar Nut; 02-22-2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason: photo

Puffer Fish with some spikes imperial Stout's Avatar

I carry springfield xd 40 - subcompact in a comptac minotaur IWB holster - most comfortable IWB holster I've ever had.

Different days I carry either Kahr PM9, or Glock G17. Also a Ruger LCP for light pocket carry days.

Puffer Fish with many spikes yellowv's Avatar

Kel-Tec PF-9 every day. I'll post pics when I'm off probation...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish sonick's Avatar

Glock Model 23 w. 155gr. Gold Dots IWB holster, Kel-Tec P32 w/ ball ammo in the right front pocket

Judge Polymer with 3 rounds of 410 PDX1 and 2 rounds of hollowpoint 45 LC.

Kel-tec PF-9, 9mm in a Kholster that I customized. 10,000 rounds with no ftf, stove pipes or any other malfunctions.

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." RON WHITE

Newbie in the ocean

Glock 19 with a Streamlight TLR-1 and XS Big Dots loaded with Corbon and carried in a RCS Phantom holster.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by imperial Stout View Post
    I carry springfield xd 40 - subcompact in a comptac minotaur IWB holster - most comfortable IWB holster I've ever had.
    I have one of those, and I like it, but it is just too bulky to carry even with a crossbreed IWB holster. I found myself never taking it. I just bought an LCP with the Lasermax (its ok, but I like the crimson trace better). This is so easy to carry in my pocket I take it almost anywhere I can, legally. I went into the store set to buy a new Beretta Nano which looks awesome, but when looking at I knew that the little LCP would simply get more use, and it has. I would prefer it to be more ambidexterous, but I will get over it.

I got a desantis pocket holster which is great and a remora. That remora is awesome, super versatile, and cheap, but it is so "sticky" that when I know I am just going to have it in my front pocket I prefer the desantis.

A lot of you guys carry some fair sized guns around every day.

Depending on my garb as well as the situation, I either front pocket carry a SW 642 Airweight, a Kimber Ultra CDP in a Desantis Minislide or a G30 in either a Galco OWB or a Sidearmor IWB. I also have a custom Mitch Rosen Workman for the 642 but it doesn't get used very often. Occasionally I'll carry a Colt Officers Model .380, but not very often.

Young Puffer Fish

This is what I carry daily. On the gun part...during winter I carry the Kimber Custom with two mags and summer I carry the Glock 19 with two mags. Sometimes in addition to both I will carry the LC9 as well. All are very comfortable to carry.

What Is your Carry Weapon-img_0335.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0335.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	66687

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast