Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I picked up one of these for deep carry. Usually though it's a Glock G27 or S&W M&P.40C...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Re: What Is your Carry Weapon

I picked up one of these for deep carry. Usually though it's a Glock G27 or S&W M&P.40C

Maturing Puffer Fish

cw_mi: Awesome pic and nice Omega!

As a Canadian I have to say this thread is awesome and I think I just grew a mustache after a quick browsing.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceMan View Post
    cw_mi: Awesome pic and nice Omega!
    Thanks !

I carry a M1911a1, and a IWI Baby Desert Eagle almost everyday, the only exception is when I have to dress up then I just take one of them. Tucks in the pants right between my suit vest, and shirt. A spare mag goes into the dressy vest pocket. There are also pictures attached to this post If they ever pop up.

What Is your Carry Weapon-photo-4-.jpg

What Is your Carry Weapon-photo-5-.jpg
    Last edited by Beebo; 04-23-2012 at 08:54 PM.

My Hobbies are Hobbies! MrLexus's Avatar

My M&P9c with Viridian C5L laser is my daily carry. I have been using my Remora no clip holster lately but will be switching to kydex here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLexus View Post
    My M&P9c with Viridian C5L laser is my daily carry. I have been using my Remora no clip holster lately but will be switching to kydex here shortly.

That's a nice sidearm. How do you like the Remora? Do you think one would handle the beef of a government model 1911? I've never actually found someone that had a Remora and actually used it on a regular basis.

My Hobbies are Hobbies! MrLexus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo View Post
    That's a nice sidearm. How do you like the Remora? Do you think one would handle the beef of a government model 1911? I've never actually found someone that had a Remora and actually used it on a regular basis.
    I really like my Remora for my M&P9c. I dont know how well it will do with a larger pistol. With my Viridian C5L attached, its getting close to its weight limit. Carrying a spare magazine and my knife in my Remora dual mag holster on the other side definitely helps to balance the weight. I think a fully loaded 1911 may be too much weight for the no slip material. I think its really designer for compacts and subcompacts and not the full sizers. It does do a good job even with my full size magazine in the gun; it just tends to want to sag a little periodically.

Besides that its very comfortable, very stealth since there are no clips exposed, and is nice to not have to fool with getting my belt through all my loops in the morning. I will try and find some pictures I have of the setup.

Righteously Bitchin' voiceoverguy's Avatar

HK USP Compact .40

I love this gun. I think my next purchase will be the Walther PPS. But I can't decide if i want 9 or 40...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar

i have an HK45c. its a little bigger than i would like, but it gets the job done

Young Puffer Fish

my EDC is either a J frame model 36 or 60. or a Seecamp 380...I only pocket carry these days. So those selections are best IMO for my carry method. When I carry a J frame its front right pocket. when I carry the Seecamp is usually in a wallet holster in my back pocket.

Happiness is a MA DUCE 03Jarhead's Avatar

S&W Pro Custom compact 1911 .45

It's a tool box for me, the right tool for the right job.

My 3 that I rotate with are a G23 (Galco kingtuck) J frame 642 (hip grip or nemesis) and a P32 (nemesis). Got the p32 with a clip, but I don't like it.

Young Puffer Fish

I'm thinking of starting to pocket carry a SP101....anyone on here ever pocket carry a SP101 before? How did you like it?

I pocket carry my Jframe from time to time, about the same gun. Usually in a jacket pocket if anything, I don't like that much weight in my pants pocket, and I've got another lighter choice for pocket carry.

I don't know if anyone makes a hip grip type thing for the SP101, but I love my hip grip on my Jframe. Just totally disappears. I imagine an IWB would do the same. Your grips might be longer though, no?

You have a bobbed hammer on the SP101? A hammerspur getting hung up during drawing would be one thing I would worry about (my jframe is hammerless).

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast