Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Here ya go! She's a beauty if you ask me. The .32 is currently with my cousin in Florida, I ...

Re: What Is your Carry Weapon

Name:  colt 1911a1.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  72.4 KB

Here ya go! She's a beauty if you ask me. The .32 is currently with my cousin in Florida, I should get it back around Thanksgiving time. Its the Beretta M 1935 but was made in '52. I have no idea how he got it, it was a military pistol for the Italians in WWII, but this model was never offered in America or to Civilians. It was a big war prize taken by American troops but he didn't fight overseas in WWII, he was stationed as a plane mechanic for the Air Force

"The Beretta M1935 was captured in huge numbers during World War II from Italian and German armed forces by allied soldiers, who liked it because of its small size, rugged design and good construction. Many of these captured pistols are operational to this day and widespread in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France and in the United Kingdom. The M1935 is compact and easy to hide, with ammunition available for it."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Is that an M-Tac holster?... It kinda looks like it... but kinda different...
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Is that an M-Tac holster?... It kinda looks like it... but kinda different...
    No, it's made by Tucker Gunleather, that specific one is known as "The Answer IWB". He's a friend of mine and is local, he usually has a wait list that is a a few months long. His holsters are the smoothest ones and most comfortable i've had, it's also easily the most concealable. I can walk around with a tshirt over it and no one can tell my 1911 is there unless I bend forward. I also wear one of his belts. Great guy
    Last edited by TexasJK; 10-04-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJK View Post
    No, it's made by Tucker Gunleather, that specific one is known as "The Answer IWB". He's a friend of mine and is local, he usually has a wait list that is a a few months long. His holsters are the smoothest ones and most comfortable i've had, it's also easily the most concealable. I can walk around with a tshirt over it and no one can tell my 1911 is there unless I bend forward. I also wear one of his belts. Great guy
    Yeah, it really looks almost exactly like an M-TAC just with different clips/screws, mine:

Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Yeah, it really looks almost exactly like an M-TAC just with different clips/screws, mine:
    Wow... that really is similar. If you don't mind, how much did you pay for it and about when?

Wow... that really is similar. If you don't mind, how much did you pay for it and about when?
    Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

You can then buy just the kydex shell and swap them out for multiple firearms.

Edit: Pretty sure I paid that same price, but it was 4 or 5 years ago.

how do you like it? they look remarkably similar. I could've sworn Tucker had a trademark, he's been making them forever

Young Puffer Fish

My current carry piece is a Glock 26.

how do you like it? they look remarkably similar. I could've sworn Tucker had a trademark, he's been making them forever
    I love it. The back has an extra layer of leather so you don't have the unfinished hide against your skin. Super comfortable. Cant can be adjusted a number of different ways for different positions.

I think Comp Tac has been around for a little over 10 years now. The MTAC is their top of the line and what they are really known for. I know a large number of people who use one.

Depends on the day and wardrobe but I carry my Colt Mustang (original 70's version) most days in my pocket. If I have enough clothing on I love My 3in Kimber SIS. If my shirt is tucked I"ll carry my Colt Agent 6 shot wheel gun on my ankle.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Young Puffer Fish

carry a ruger sr40.....GREAT gun

Young Fish

Glock 21SF on duty, Glock 26 off-duty.

I like me some combat tupperware.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Springfield xd-9 sc ... crossbreed super tuck iwb holster...all day...everyday

Puffer Fish with many spikes

glock 23 in a galco king tuk holster. i also carry a kershaw pocket knife.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Mine is a Kahr CW45 or a Kimber Eclipse Pro II depending on my wardrobe. Both ride IWB.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast