Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Glock 17...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: What Is your Carry Weapon

Glock 17

Young Fish

My most frequent choice is my Para Carry 9, but I also occasionally carry a Taurus 85 Ultralite or a Para Tac-S in .45 ACP.

Full grown Puffer Fish NavyPiper's Avatar

I can't remember if I already posted here, but if I did sorry, if I didn't, well here ya go-

Sig Sauer C3, .45acp 7+1, in a crossbreed or Galco King Tuk IWB with 2 extra mags.

I feel sorry Tony for all of y'all in NY who ain't trusted with more than 7rds... Any luck your reps can overturn that silliness?

Semper Fi Marine!

Doc
    Robert H. Bledsaw, LCDR, FMF/SW, USN SCC
    The Best part of the "Corps"- US Navy 'Corpsmen'! Devil Docs Rock!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NavyPiper View Post
    I can't remember if I already posted here, but if I did sorry, if I didn't, well here ya go-

Sig Sauer C3, .45acp 7+1, in a crossbreed or Galco King Tuk IWB with 2 extra mags.

I feel sorry Tony for all of y'all in NY who ain't trusted with more than 7rds... Any luck your reps can overturn that silliness?

Semper Fi Marine!

Doc
    I sign every petition i can Doc New York has always been a tough on guns state!
    Maybe someday I'll retire somewhere down south!
    Where gun laws are lax and taxes are cheap!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Always Nevada pal! No state income tax, and pretty gun friendly everywhere except Las Vegas ...

Doc

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NavyPiper View Post
    Always Nevada pal! No state income tax, and pretty gun friendly everywhere except Las Vegas ...

Doc
    Still a nice place to live, Nevada used to be even better.

Attached Images Attached Images  

I enjoy carrying a damn knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Necmo View Post
    I enjoy carrying a damn knife.
    When I'm in CA, that's all I can carry too.... Wish we had National Carry Reciprocity!

Doc

Young Puffer Fish shawnrichardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Very Nice!
    thank you Tony. very nice price also. I believe I paid in the area of about $1200.00 out the door. But I really like this weapon. It was worth every penny.

I picked up a nylon holster for a little Ruger Sr-22 as I can't really find any custom ones.

I can't even wear a sweatshirt without that thing bulging like crazy... any recommendations? By the way its OWB. IWB just doesn't work as my pants aren't baggy.

And YES I know it's "just a .22" but it's all I have to work with at the moment
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StogieJim View Post
    I picked up a nylon holster for a little Ruger Sr-22 as I can't really find any custom ones.

I can't even wear a sweatshirt without that thing bulging like crazy... any recommendations? By the way its OWB. IWB just doesn't work as my pants aren't baggy.

Fobus

Fobus Holsters Ruger SR22 Evolution Belt Roto-Holster Right Hand - product summary - Bing Shopping
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

Tal,

I did see those but read that they scratch up the gun pretty bad..... Is that true? Do you have experience with those holsters?
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

Quote Originally Posted by StogieJim View Post

My favorite OWB
    GENERATION 2 C SERIES SLIDE HOLSTER [G2SOWB] - $49.99 : X-Concealment, Top Quality Concealment Holsters and Gear
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

Bull, those are beautiful man, but it doesnt look like they carry it for ruger....

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

Fobus makes an outstanding product.. I particularly like the Roto-Holsters you can fine tune the cant. they won't mark your gun anymore then anything else.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast