Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by StogieJim Bull, those are beautiful man, but it doesnt look like they carry it for ruger.... It ...

Re: What Is your Carry Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by StogieJim View Post
    Bull, those are beautiful man, but it doesnt look like they carry it for ruger....
    It never hurts to ask!!!
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

very true, about to send them an email They don't even make a bluegun for sr22!!
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StogieJim View Post
    Tal,

I did see those but read that they scratch up the gun pretty bad..... Is that true? Do you have experience with those holsters?
    I've been using Fobus for a long time. They are one of my favorites. As for holster wear, all holsters leather etc. will leave wear marks over the life of thier use. Nylon is about the gentlest. Don Hume makes a leather holster called a J.I.T slide. They are inexpensive and a descent hi-ride simple holster. They may make one for your Ruger? if they do it will be a "On call order" and will take a few weeks to arrive. Call Gunners Alley and speak to them they sell Hume.

Your Ruger looks very similar to the Walther p-22, Maybe enough so any holster designed to fit the P-22 may fit your Ruger. You can also call Ruger for suggestions...

Good Karma
    Tal~
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

here you go.. RimfireCentral.com - Rimfire Community! they even have a SR22 sub-forum.

Thanks a bunch guys!! I've got lots of reading to do Gotta find a decent holster!
    "Smoking cigars is not a sign of wealth. Having the time to smoke one is." - Fellow Puff Member

Puffer Fish with some spikes JoeT's Avatar

Obviously without the extended mag! xdm 3.8 45 acp c!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Taurus PT111 and just ordered a SOG Slimjim xl.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin.

Smokin' Hog

Depends on what I'm wearing. Sometimes a S&W bodyguard .380, sometimes a Colt New Agent .45, sometimes an XDm .45, sometimes just a rock

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29