Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

What Is your Carry Weapon

This is a discussion on What Is your Carry Weapon within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Alot depends on what I'm doing and how I'm dressed. My Polish p-64 in 9x18 not a makarov closer to ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

re: What Is your Carry Weapon

Alot depends on what I'm doing and how I'm dressed. My Polish p-64 in 9x18 not a makarov closer to a walther ppk design. is the best pocket carry Ive ever had. small profile fits my hand well and is all steel consruction

My Tarus 605 w/a set of crimson trace grips is my other go to for pocket carry.

Oh captain my captain Filmsomething's Avatar

Had a Sig 239 in a Comp-Tac holster that I loved just didn't like the weight

Now have a G19 in a side armor IWB that I enjoy, also have the Jackass rig for when the occasion arises

Springfield 1911 45. My backup is a S&W 38 Chiefs Special
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife." Zino Davidoff

Puffer Fish with some spikes sultan-cigar's Avatar

as guns is prohibited weapon in my country, i have only barreta air soft gun..lol..

Newbie in the ocean

My concealed carry weapon is the GLOCK 32
    357 SIG

Very mean and effective round. Shooting her is snappy and loud. Easier than the compact fotay I used to carry.

Like mentioned earlier, my mag is loaded FMJ-HP-HP-FMJ-the rest are HP

Holster varies by season, dress, etc. I favor the Cross Bread Super Tuck

'da Kid

Kat Krap Kontanment Media JustOneMoreStick's Avatar

S&W M&P 9c
    Alcohol is to stupidity as steroids are to athletics...."performance" enhancers

Disinterested

Quote Originally Posted by jwise View Post

ALL HAIL THE THUNDER RANCH SPECIAL!

Great gun!

A Glock 26 in a Fobus ankle holster, but once I get back to being gainfully employed it will be a S&W .357 5 shot Scandium model. The old knee would appreciate less weight hanging in it!

Puffer Fish with some spikes chaone's Avatar

I carry 2 Walther PPK/s 380's loaded with Silver tipped Galzer's and hydro-shok rounds. This has worked well for me since I was required to carry in 1974. It is even better with these new rounds.
    Last edited by chaone; 08-02-2010 at 05:36 AM.

The Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 is my daily carry. The missus has a Bersa .380.
    Gravity is a harsh mistress. - The Tick
    Kick, Pooh, KICK! - Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles

Here is part of my EDC... There is a lot more to it than just a firearm, but here is my primary EDC weapon. Sig P229 SAS Gen II chambered in .357 sig

Here are a few more that get mixed in the rotation, depending on weather, temp, what I'm wearing, where I'm going, etc...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

XD9SC with Gold Dots, and Crimson Trace grip...

I have had two different ones over the years. One was a S&W Sigma 9, not a bad weapon but it wasn't that enjoyable to shoot. It just didn't feel right. I aslo had a S&W model K .357 magnum which was my favorite. Not many like revolvers and they are not the best carry weapons by somes standards but I liked it. I had the trigger adjusted down made it a better trigger pull and the target sights on it made it way more accurate than the 9mm I had. I think the next one I will get will a walther PPK maybe, or a Beretta. If anyone has a better suggestion I am open to them.

Puffer Fish with some spikes chaone's Avatar

As I posted before, I carry 2 Walther PPK/s semi-autos with Glaizer silver safety rounds and Hydra-Shoks. If you think a 380 won't do the job, you are wrong.
    For you Newbies, this is what they look like.
    Last edited by chaone; 08-23-2010 at 07:09 AM.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast