Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Who carries a knife and what type?

This is a discussion on Who carries a knife and what type? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; At work I usually have a Leatherman wave on my belt. I also carry a S&W rescue knife, one of ...

Re: Who carries a knife and what type?

At work I usually have a Leatherman wave on my belt. I also carry a S&W rescue knife, one of the newer ones with the tanto blade and window punch for the off chance I need it. At home, I'll bounce between a gerber profile or a paraframe. The good thing about the Paraframe is that one of the openings in the handle fits pretty good for opening oxygen bottles. I have a couple of tactical knives for the paranoid days, but this is my main rotation.

Puffer Fish with some spikes LLave's Avatar

Nice collection brother! Nice to see another Suspect over here.

Stopped by Lowes to pick up a few things and saw this one one of their displays. Don't know a lot about knives, and never having owned one before, I figured this will be my starting point. Any thoughts/ comments on "Appalachian Trail" brand?

Pale Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Rob82 View Post
    Stopped by Lowes to pick up a few things and saw this one one of their displays. Don't know a lot about knives, and never having owned one before, I figured this will be my starting point. Any thoughts/ comments on "Appalachian Trail" brand?
    Never heard of them, but that looks like a pretty sweet knife

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

I have a Kershaw Quick-Flick I carry on a regular basis, a CRKT Triumph tactical spring assist I carry occasionally, and now (since Arkansas abolished the blade length law) I have a subdued, full size Ka-Bar I will be carrying for "special" occasions.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Pale Horse

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    I have a Kershaw Quick-Flick I carry on a regular basis, a CRKT Triumph tactical spring assist I carry occasionally, and now (since Arkansas abolished the blade length law) I have a subdued, full size Ka-Bar I will be carrying for "special" occasions.
    You definitely can't go wrong with the good ol' Ka-Bar! I love mine

Maturing Puffer Fish

I just started carrying the S&W M&P spring assisted. So far I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    You definitely can't go wrong with the good ol' Ka-Bar! I love mine
    I picked mine up from the BX a couple months ago. I love it! Great knife! I'm going to add some pics when I get home.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Young Fish

I carry my dad's Benchmade. When he passed away I found this knife on his dresser and wasn't sure what it was, I have now come to find out just how much I love this knife!!! I am a Maintenance Tech in a not so good area of St. Louis City and I would LOVE to get my hands on a spring assist but I am not police officer so I am not able to buy one, or am I wrong and I CAN get one? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley102 View Post
    I carry my dad's Benchmade. When he passed away I found this knife on his dresser and wasn't sure what it was, I have now come to find out just how much I love this knife!!! I am a Maintenance Tech in a not so good area of St. Louis City and I would LOVE to get my hands on a spring assist but I am not police officer so I am not able to buy one, or am I wrong and I CAN get one? Anyone know?
    Anyone can carry spring assist. Some states only allow emergency responders to carry automatics (push buttons/switchblades)
    Last edited by AStateJB; 12-04-2011 at 06:29 AM.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Young Fish

Kershaw OSO Sweet #1830.

My favorite knife and everyday carry is a Benchmade Osborne 940. I just adore the reverse tanto blade and it opens almost as fast as some automatics.

I have a Smith & Wesson H.R.T SWFL1. heavy and nice knife. Had for a while now carry every day. Not half as nice as the others posted here.

James
    For the Love of (__[@}___Cigars__}}}}}
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."~E G R

Puffer Fish with some spikes Null's Avatar

I have a small collection of knives, but my everyday carry is a Spyderco Paramilitary 2.

Puffer Fish with some spikes smburnette's Avatar

I carry a Kershaw Damascus Leek daily... It only cuts flesh, not paper, not tape, not rope.. A retracable box cutter is also in my pocket when I am working UPS for those tasks...

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast