Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Who carries a knife and what type?

This is a discussion on Who carries a knife and what type? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; After 15 years in the cutlery business I really don't have a lot of knives. I just carry a Kershaw ...

Re: Who carries a knife and what type?

After 15 years in the cutlery business I really don't have a lot of knives. I just carry a Kershaw Black and Gold Leek. It was an exlusive for the company that I worked for and I carry it mostly for sentimental reasons since the owner of the company passed away several years ago. As a scrimshander I get to see some pretty amazing customs though.
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

Tru

mini grip with about a month of use

SOG Flash II. Good knife, lifetime warranty, cheap enough I will just get another if I lose it.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rocketmann82's Avatar

Name:  buck.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  7.4 KB

I'm old school I guess, I have always carried a Buck....

Maturing Puffer Fish

Always carry my Swiss Army and usually a BM mini griptillion or Spyderco Stretch clipped in pocket.

Scotch & Cigars

Quick cell phone shot:

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Got a new zero tolerance this week; the 550 on the bottom.

That which is falling, should also be pushed

Scotch & Cigars

very nice Chris...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Just got these two this week:

Newbie in the ocean

I usually carry a few. An Emerson CQC-15, a Victorinox Tinker, and a Gerber Multi-plier

I carry a knife pretty much every day (looks a little goofy in a suit, but have cut my fair fair share of crap in meetings)

I tend to use cheaper knives because I really beat the crap out of them, but I always get tanto shaped folding blades that have a serrated portion on the blade...

Win
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Win's Avatar

New knives look really nice, Chuck. Liked your pictures in the other thread, too.

I edc a pocket knife whenever I can. Usually a sub 3" locking folder (municipal ordinance). I have a small sebbie that is my usual carry (just bent the pocket clip though, need to take it off and bend it back). If I think I might use a knife hard or am going somewhere where I might need to surrender it, I alternate between a rainbow leek and a M16 tanto.

I've got a couple larger folders, but dont really carry them. If I'm doing anything outdoors I usually have a fixed blade with me. Have a few utility customs to choose from.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I carry two knives regularly. A spyderco paramilitary and a swiss army knife. The Spyderco rides clipped on the inside of my pants pocket and the swiss army knife I just carry in my pocket. I've always carried two knives since I use them for two different purposes.
    The best cigar I ever smoked will be the next one I try.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

[QUOTE=joncaputo;3135838]I dont carry a knife on me all the time - but I was considering one to get thats smallish in size for protection.. any suggestions?[/QUOTE
    spyderco paramilitary
    The best cigar I ever smoked will be the next one I try.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast