Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Who carries a knife and what type?

This is a discussion on Who carries a knife and what type? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by 36Bones This is my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek 1660ST. I carry it everyday, everywhere. My Wife bought ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes CALIFORNIA KID's Avatar

Re: Who carries a knife and what type?

Quote Originally Posted by 36Bones View Post
    This is my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek 1660ST. I carry it everyday, everywhere. My Wife bought it for my birthday in 05. Love it.

I love my kershaw leeks. I have 5-6 different ones and just bought another last week.
    disclaimer: I am a just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns, what ever I say is probably wrong. PM me if you are in the 916 and want to herf

Just picked up a Spyderco Persistence. This will be replacing a Winchester folding knife I had picked up for cheap at the beginning of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    Microtech UTX70 dual action OTF, its TINY, made of s30V steel, and i sharpen it every few weeks with diamondstones, It's insanely sharp and doesn't lose an edge very quickly.

Heres one in action, I have a Dual-Partially Serrated.

(FYI i live in NH, which as of last may or so removed all knife carry laws, so yes. this is legal. not when i visit the folks in Mass though! haha..)

its way too much fun to play with:
    YouTube - MT147-1 Microtech UTX-70 AUTO OTF 2.41 S30V Black Plain Double Edge Blade

picture of mine nubbin an oliva:
    I'd love to have one of these. Sold out everywhere. Restricted to law enforcement?

Have a few Benchmades in my cars but my carry is rotated between a 3.5" Hinderer a Small Micarta Sebenza, a Limited Spyderco orange bone/damascus Deilca, and a Benchmade Benchmade Morpho Bali-Song.....a few others but these get most of the carry time.

Name:  photo(3).jpg
Views: 288
Size:  63.0 KB

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Got this on my today, it's usually carried the most in my EDC rotation.

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

Puffer Fish with some spikes NovaBiscuit's Avatar

I carry a blue Spyderco Endura 4 FFG and a Victorinox Cadet.

I don't always carry a knife, but when I do, it's coldsteel. El Hombre.

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

Spyderco

Puffer Fish with many spikes GoJohnnyGo's Avatar

I just bent up the blade on my spyderco cat. I was a little disappointed to say the least as I was only boring a hole in a plastic jar lid when it happened. Now I'm waiting on the Kershay cryo to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by 36Bones View Post
    I'd love to have one of these. Sold out everywhere. Restricted to law enforcement?
    You can get the larger brother MT Ultratech.

I carry a Spyderco Paramilitary 2

I carry a kershaw ken onion

Maturing Puffer Fish

For the last few weeks I've been carrying a Cold Steel Tuff Lite (Lynn Thompson gave away hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of dollars worth of knives at a function I attended). Usually, it's one of the Dozier-designed Ka-Bars (have several of the cheap ones and one of the higher-end D2 steel models). When size and weight aren't a concern, I favor a Benchmade Griptilian.

Since I received it about a month ago, a blue full flat grind Delica hasn't left my pocket. I've got a few other knives I regularly carried, but this seems to have kicked all the other ones out of my pocket.

It's slim and light, with enough blade to take care of all the day-to-day stuff so far.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast