Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Who carries a knife and what type?

This is a discussion on Who carries a knife and what type? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I carry an Ontario RAT 1. It's cheap, but well made. Good "beater" knife....

Re: Who carries a knife and what type?

I carry an Ontario RAT 1. It's cheap, but well made. Good "beater" knife.

Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

I only carry Case knives. They might be your grandpas knife, but i bet his is still sharp enough to shave with. Its tough to beat the steal they use for the blade and I love the old bone pocket worn look that Case knives adopt after spending a couple of years riding shotgun in your fifth pocket.

Young Puffer Fish

I carry two a gerber mini paraframe for work use and a gerber F.A.S.T draw for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    I only carry Case knives. They might be your grandpas knife, but i bet his is still sharp enough to shave with. Its tough to beat the steal they use for the blade and I love the old bone pocket worn look that Case knives adopt after spending a couple of years riding shotgun in your fifth pocket.
    You should look up Moore Maker knives. The classic shapes, but they use the old high carbon steel that takes an edge like nothing else. Basicaly they are Case knives from the 70's.

J.W.

My EDC
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TXsmoker View Post
    You should look up Moore Maker knives. The classic shapes, but they use the old high carbon steel that takes an edge like nothing else. Basicaly they are Case knives from the 70's.
    I may have to do just that some time, thanks for the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    I may have to do just that some time, thanks for the lead.
    mooremaker.com, western, ranch, tools, cowboy, equipment
    They have added to their line but still make the old case shapes with bone,stagg or delrin handles.

usually carry a well-worn Benchmade Osborne (had it for about 10 years now; incredible knife), but right now the clip is bent and I haven't taken the time to fix it, so I've been carrying a slim little Mel Pardue Benchmade I bought a while back (also a great knife).

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

"Ooh, marshmallow!" SmokinSpider's Avatar

nudie izzy's

Puffer Fish with some spikes RedZeppelin's Avatar

Picked up a Kershaw Skyline the other day. Still trying to decide if I'm going to keep using the clip or remove it and just let it ride in my pocket. Great knife, though. Slices paper right out of the box. And I love the fact that you can send it back to them and they'll sharpen it and return it for free. That's great for people like me who can't sharpen a knife worth a damn.

"Ooh, marshmallow!" SmokinSpider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedZeppelin View Post
    Picked up a Kershaw Skyline the other day. Still trying to decide if I'm going to keep using the clip or remove it and just let it ride in my pocket. Great knife, though. Slices paper right out of the box. And I love the fact that you can send it back to them and they'll sharpen it and return it for free. That's great for people like me who can't sharpen a knife worth a damn.

Yeah kershaw cs is great, i sent a few knives to them, they were returned very quickly(although I live in the same state), factory sharp, and they even replace the missing hardware and bent pocket clip on one of my daily bashers.

Timothy do you really have that black izzy, if so very cool.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Absolutely agree about Kershaw's CS. Super fast replies too! They just replaced some hardware for my Kershaw Blackout, had it for about 10 years and they replaced the hardware no questions asked.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSpider View Post
    Yeah kershaw cs is great, i sent a few knives to them, they were returned very quickly(although I live in the same state), factory sharp, and they even replace the missing hardware and bent pocket clip on one of my daily bashers.

Timothy do you really have that black izzy, if so very cool.
    Yezzir!

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast