Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Who carries a knife and what type?

This is a discussion on Who carries a knife and what type? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; foxracer72 nice collection...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Who carries a knife and what type?

foxracer72 nice collection

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

My everyday carrying knife...

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

I carry numerious different knives depending on the situation. I work in an office atmosphere so most of them are sort of dressy. Here are some that are in my EDC rotation.

My grail knife at the moment. Damasteel blade, Eggerling bolsters, Ti liner, fossil tortoise shell scales.

Another from the same maker, Carbon Damascus blade, Ti liner, Eggerling bolsters, Armadillo scales.

A custom from Alan Folts. Damasteel blade, Ti liner, Ti bolster, G10 silver twill scales and a tritium vial in the backspacer.

And the sole production knife out of the group. An early CRK Large Sebenza with unique graphic. BG14 blade , Ti liner

Warren Thomas Model 2, the top and middle ones , both are carbon fiber and Ti .

And on the weekends I sometimes carry this beast, a Dwaine Carrillo Tripwire.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

That second one from the top is simply gorgeous!!!!!!

Chuck, you have some nice toys between the knives and the lights. But I'm a sucker for a tanto blade. I'm too cheap though. I just carry a Kit Carson designed CRKT M16. They are super tough and I don't mind to replace them when I lose them or break them.

Here's my EDC. It's a Kershaw OD-1. Cheap, simple, effective.

I don't always smoke cigars, but when I do, I prefer Ron Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post
    That second one from the top is simply gorgeous!!!!!!
    Thanks, I really like this knife as well but wish it was just a little bigger because of it's size i just don't carry it that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheeba View Post
    Chuck, you have some nice toys between the knives and the lights. But I'm a sucker for a tanto blade. I'm too cheap though. I just carry a Kit Carson designed CRKT M16. They are super tough and I don't mind to replace them when I lose them or break them.
    Thanks, yeah I think I'd have a melt down if I lost one of these or broke one. Honestly they really don't get much use, I work in an office so they are just mainly carried.

Kershaw zero tolerance. This knife is a brute.

On a normal day i got with my Benchmade mini-barrage. For me its the perfect Edc knife.

No longer a community member.

ugh i want a sebenza so badly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    ugh i want a sebenza so badly :P
    Check out Arizona Custom Knives that is where I picked mine up preowned. Got a great price on it, sent back to CRK and they refurbished it and now it's like new. This is pretty much the only production knife I EDC, well on occasion I'll carry an Emerson Mach1.

665 Neighbor of The Beast Wharfrat's Avatar

Mine is a Gerber Paraframe. Use it for work not for looks or status. If I break it or lose I just get another one. Its held up and hung in for 5 years, so Im really satisfied with it. before that was a Gerber gator II, but it grew legs and left home.

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    My grail knife at the moment. Damasteel blade, Eggerling bolsters, Ti liner, fossil tortoise shell scales. Another from the same maker, Carbon Damascus blade, Ti liner, Eggerling bolsters, Armadillo scales.
    I'm a sucker for Damascus steel myself. Most of my kitchen knives are Hattori. However, I beat up my everyday carry knives pretty bad so I can't justify the expense of high end ones so right now my carry knife is an old CRKT Mt. Rainier...had another CRKT before it but lost it while chasing down a deer.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Garys4598 View Post

Now this is what im talkin about! This is just sexy, i must have this!
    “Yes, my good man I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans ... raw.” . . . Charlie

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

Xikar AUS-8

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast